Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

18 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I call Chelsea Jeffery because a chelsea fan about 20 years ago told me that the first line to the "Chelsea wherever you may be" song was in fact" Jeffery wherever you may be" and Jeffery was apparently the "top boy" in the 70s and went into Millwalls home end on his own and wasn't seen again thought it was utter bōllōcks at the time but the more I listened to them singing it the more it sounded like "Jeffery" who knows but who would be scared of anyone called jeffeey

I thought that it was care free....?

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

That's a season ticket holder over last and this season and not been to any away or cup games. 

Been a season ticket holder for years mate....the points for buying one don't build up over more than 2 years from what I can gather, nor do away or home cup games...

Still..I think the system is as fair as it can be...except for mates helping mates and family etc..but I suppose we all do that

Gutted I'm not gonna be able to get a ticket for this, was gonna try make it the grandsons first away game. He went to his first game aged 3 against Villa in 16 and we've only missed 3 home games since due to holidays. I always pay online and pick tickets up from megastore, got loads of points but not a season ticket holder. Will be next season I think. 

How viable do y'all think it is to try and get tickets in the Chelsea family area, is it the done thing?  Would even the 5 year old grandson have to stay quiet if we scored. Not been to an away game myself for 20 years apart from Cardiff and Wembley of course. 

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Good work.. I'm a bit bored.. I think I'll have a dig into your background and posting history.

You’re welcome. See if you can find the bit where I answer a question that another poster has asked by using a screengrab. Then you can prove you misunderstand it by negging everything.

Oh wait, you’ve already done that, haven’t you..?

5 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

You’re welcome. See if you can find the bit where I answer a question that another poster has asked by using a screengrab. Then you can prove you misunderstand it by negging everything.

Oh wait, you’ve already done that, haven’t you..?

Do you do a lot of these errands for people?

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Do you do a lot of these errands for people?

He asked why someone would assume he didn’t live in Sheffield. I showed him why, because he’d presumably forgotten what his profile said. I don’t know why it’s upset you so much, but maybe you should just let it go.

14 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Gutted I'm not gonna be able to get a ticket for this, was gonna try make it the grandsons first away game. He went to his first game aged 3 against Villa in 16 and we've only missed 3 home games since due to holidays. I always pay online and pick tickets up from megastore, got loads of points but not a season ticket holder. Will be next season I think. 

How viable do y'all think it is to try and get tickets in the Chelsea family area, is it the done thing?  Would even the 5 year old grandson have to stay quiet if we scored. Not been to an away game myself for 20 years apart from Cardiff and Wembley of course. 

Hi mate, i also have a 5 year old boy who I want to take to his first match and am seriously thinking about the family stand. I think there is an area right by the away end so it could work? Just the usual worry about the home fans potentially making things awkward when they hear a 5 year old say “come on wednesday”!!

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

He asked why someone would assume he didn’t live in Sheffield. I showed him why, because he’d presumably forgotten what his profile said. I don’t know why it’s upset you so much, but maybe you should just let it go.

Oh.. fair enough.

In that case it was good of you to go to the trouble.

It upset me because of the presumption that if you're not stood on herries rd with a beres stuffed in your mouth..then you're not a truwednesday™.

But the next time that someone really upsets me.. it's good to know that you'll go out of your way (without being asked) to try and make them look silly.

48 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Oh.. fair enough.

In that case it was good of you to go to the trouble.

It upset me because of the presumption that if you're not stood on herries rd with a beres stuffed in your mouth..then you're not a truwednesday™.

But the next time that someone really upsets me.. it's good to know that you'll go out of your way (without being asked) to try and make them look silly.

Given I live in London and rarely get to any games these days myself, I’m the last person who’s going have a go at anyone for not being TruWednesday...

14 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Given I live in London and rarely get to any games these days myself, I’m the last person who’s going have a go at anyone for not being TruWednesday...

It's nothing personal Phil.

I'm all for spicy debate... even fury.. about the games/club/players/owner etc.. I've just got a thing about Wednesdayites sticking together.

No hard feelings I hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owl4528 said:

Hi mate, i also have a 5 year old boy who I want to take to his first match and am seriously thinking about the family stand. I think there is an area right by the away end so it could work? Just the usual worry about the home fans potentially making things awkward when they hear a 5 year old say “come on wednesday”!!

You’d have to be a bit of a conker to make things awkward for a dad and his five year old. Unfortunately Chelsea seem to have their fair share of racist degenerate fans so you may unfortunately have problems. Saying that though, if you’re white they’ll probably not be arsed.