Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Badger57 said:

If I went on the intercity owl coach would they drop me off at junction 29 on the way back. Or would they make me go back to Sheffield. 

Depends if we win or lose!

6 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

'Oh I get whats happening here.  I see were on the same page'

hqdefault.jpg

Haha fair enough.

i went to the Chelsea v Derby league cup game a couple of months back, big fuss about Lampard coming back, game sold out and more interest than there will be playing us on a Sunday evening, which is live on tv. 

Touts outside stood next to police selling tickets just above face value, no problem at all.

Just now, tina tuna said:

Haha fair enough.

i went to the Chelsea v Derby league cup game a couple of months back, big fuss about Lampard coming back, game sold out and more interest than there will be playing us on a Sunday evening, which is live on tv. 

Touts outside stood next to police selling tickets just above face value, no problem at all.

Don't lure me into a dodgy west london hispter sex dungeon.

Or even get my hopes up cos we didn't get season tickets this year.

Is the Natural History Museum open if we don't get tickets..I doubt it.

2 hours ago, owl4528 said:

Whats the away end like? If I remember right the lower tier wasn't the best view but I guess will be getting the upper tier as well? 

Your correct the away end used to run along the side of the pitch (to the left of the dugouts) and it was lower tier. 

Previously, it was the open terrace behind the net (91 semi) think it's the Matthew Harding stand now.

We should get upper & lower tier behind net.

3 hours ago, owl4528 said:

Whats the away end like? If I remember right the lower tier wasn't the best view but I guess will be getting the upper tier as well? 

We get upper and lower tiers on the Shed end and you can select your preference on the online ticketing system. I've gone for upper tier, as surely most people will whilst it's available, will be a much better view.

Last time I went was around 1995 (Waddle and Gullit played and it finished 0-0), we were in the lower tier of the big stand then (probably doesn't look so big now the rest of the ground's expanded!), on my previous 2 visits we were behind the goal at the opposite end with a massive gap between the terrace and the pitch.

I presume the allocation is going to sell pretty well. Might possibly get to my priority points but it's one that be nice to take my lad to but he doesn't have any TPP  as he plays football Saturdays. Well unless he got banned for his red card last week lol

Just get the feeling from here  folk are making the trip despite the Sun 6pm ko.