Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

The Owls travel to Chelsea on Sunday 27 January (6.00pm) in The Emirates FA Cup fourth round and ticket details are as follows: 

SWFC have received the full allocation of 5,917 tickets for this fixture.

Tickets are priced as follows: 

Adults | £30 
65+ | £15
Under 20s | £15 

There are 30 wheelchair spaces which are priced at the relevant age band plus a carer free of charge.

The Inter City Owl will depart from Hillsborough and Flat Street at 11.30am and priced as follows: 

Adults | £36
Children | £35

Tickets, travel and Priority Point sale details:

Thursday 17 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 620 or more Ticket Priority Points (online and phone only)

Thursday 17 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 580 or more Ticket Priority Points (online and phone only)

Friday 18 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 540 or more Ticket Priority Points (online and phone only)

Friday 18 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 500 or more Ticket Priority Points (online and phone only)

Monday 21 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Monday 21 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders

Tuesday 22 January (9.00am): Gold Owls Members

Tuesday 22 January (2.00pm): Silver Owls Members and Foundation Members

Wednesday 23 January (9.00pm): General sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability. 

Please note that as tickets have not yet been received, sales for the first two days will only be available to purchase via the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone. 

After this date, tickets can also be purchased at the Ticket Office, as well as the Online Store or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1) (£2 booking fee per ticket) 

To secure your preferred seats with friends and family, please ensure you book your tickets at the same stage of sale. 

Due to timescales we are unable to put different order numbers together.

Supporters who purchase tickets and opt to collect should do so from Monday 21 January onwards.   

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Not done intercity owl in years. If games done by 8pm, realistically what time can we expect to be back in Sheffield? 

11:30 earliest I’d say. Most likely after midnight. Will take an hour to get out of London. 

Edited by owls maniac
  • Thanks 1

Big allocation. I assume its still highly unlikely to make general sale. I have got a ticket in the home end with a Chelsea supporting mate. 

If we manage to score (big IF) i could be in a spot of bother. 

Last time i sat in the home end during an away match we lost 5-0 to Reading on a wet and windy midweek game. 

I can see it going as far as general sale.  If it'd been an earlier kick off and not on TV we'd have sold out easily but with it being a late kick off on a Sunday with limited transport options for getting back home and also live on BBC1 that'll put a fair few off going.

5 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Reckon it'll get to all season ticker holders, maybe as far as gold members.

I doubt we even have 100 gold members , they hadn't sold any after they 1st went on sale ,and I doubt based on this seasons ticket sales we have sold more than 1500 silver ones