A way around hectors parent club

1 hour ago, gillyno9 said:

No one would pay 6 million for him. He has less than 6 months left on his contract and won’t be getting another. My guess is we could get him for a nominal fee and Chelsea rid themselves of

hus wages.

The bigger issue would be if we could get near his current wages and the length of contract. 

For what it’s worth my opinion would be to sign him up. Quite clearly best centre back

at the club at present. Also a good age for potential re sale value. 

Sure he has made rhe odd rick here and there. Not sure he has cost us any goals (with exception of derby game) He is calm

and composed on the ball, good pace, good in the air, also capable of playing out from the back. Can use both feet.

What’s not to like? 

I8

1 hour ago, flo said:

He'll be free in June. 

Hectors contract is up with us in June but his Chelseas contract is until 30/06/2020 as it says at the bottom left of the picture.

DDE726EF-A47D-4816-A233-0BBFFF4CC4BA.jpeg

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I like Hector and he has done well but is he any better than Fred who is on a lot lower wage and would be a cheaper transfer fee? I still can't believe we didn't bring Fred back for what it would have cost.

The quoted fee was 1.8m at a time when we simply weren't allowed to buy him.

Why the hell he sat on the sidelines for months before becoming involved and having a positive impact is still a mystery to me.