Fernando in trouble again?

Absolutely... just Forestieri having a laugh...

Stupid article with the comments from whatever fans think that one slide like that equates to being match fit and ready to run around on the pitch with all that's needed for that really need to have a wee think about things...

Pure click bait article for the star. They love articles like this so they can say we get x amount of hits to potential advertisers. 

Fernando slid to stop a ball in Meadowhall,  wow that's it surely he's ready for 90 minutes and even based on that he could've done 120 last night if it went for extra time. 

Edited by ReginaldD

I am outraged. Outraged I tell you, Fox your off the hook,  no longer will i Booo you when your names announced and I will stop sending you parcels in the posts from my dog. 

Nando - you are now my target of hatred displaced from my own miserable life 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Sadly there are a lot more thickos in the world than smart people, and a lot of people will buy into it. Bloke at work today has mentioned this saying he can't he that injured, ffs.

Hes right. I now HATE nando and he will never ever be the same to me. Sell him. Won’t cheer even if he scores. BOOOOOO

*please note I am a wee pipe and love a bandwagon.