Well done Nuhiu

4 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I'm sorry but Nuihu is definitely not a game changer. If the choice is to keep one of those three then, depending on fitness, it has to be Winnall.

I would argue that Nuhiu has won us far more games from the bench than Winnall has, and his general awkwardness often makes him difficult to handle In truth, none of the three are good enough for an aspiring top six side, but it’s unrealistic to think we can get rid of them all. The most saleable is Winnall, and it would be good to lose Fletcher’s wages

3 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

And if it does make us a million quid I'm sure DC would think giving him a new contract was a good deal.At least he's earned his contract. Abdi on the other hand hasn't done enough to pay for his kit

Am i understanding the argument you're making correctly?

Nuhiu's good because he does more than a guy who never plays.
That's the bar? really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

always available for selection, same with Fox, yes their limited, but lets show some respect.

I'm available... it's not an achievement.

Fox has picked up his form and shown he can play a bit.
Nuhiu did nothing and then literally lucked a goal. I'd rather have an actual player for 90 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cookeh said:

That's the bar? really?

Ill make it simple for you Nuhiu is never going to be Ronaldo but he's on the pitch and his goal has won us the game.No matter what you think of him we are in the next round and its a potential money spinner.I was not arguing i was just pointing out the fact that any player who goes out there in the blue and white doesn't go out there to play crap intentionally and at least they are out there.And although potentially a lot better player  abdi is not providing anything for the club.

He's supposed to be a striker. His job is to create chances and look threatening in the box and yes score goals. He scores a lucky deflected goal and we are all supposed to sit back in admiration. His attitude has been appaling this season and he's simply not good enough for where we want to be.

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
7 minutes ago, cookeh said:

Nuhiu did nothing and then literally lucked a goal. I'd rather have an actual player for 90 minutes.

Your completely missing the point.

8 minutes ago, cookeh said:

Its an achievement half of our players cant manage

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

He's supposed to be a striker. His job is to create chances and look threatening in the box and yes score goals. He scores a lucky deflected goal and we are all supposed to sit back in admiration. His attitude has been appaling this season and he's simply not good enough for where we want to be.

I dont think most would argue your point too much, however, he is always there and available if selected.

I dont think Atty would be crying off with a sore toe, yet fans fawn and cream themselves over certain players who to be quite frank, are no where to be seen when we need them.

Edited by Bulgaria

3 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I dont think most would argue your point too much, however, he is always there and available if selected.

I dont think Atty would be crying off with a sore toe, yet fans fawn and cream themselves over certain players who to be quite frank, are no where to be seen when we need them.

I can't argue that he's not always available and fit, however this season on the pitch his heart just doesn't seem to be in it. Thats just the impression I get.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cookeh said:

That's the bar? really?

No.You obviously fail totally to see the point. Were we to have someone like Ronaldo on our books, he is only any good at all if he is actually fit and playing. If he's not in the side for whatever reason - injury, included -his use ti=o us is a big, fat ZERO Nuhiu does more for us than a team of Pogbas, Salahs etc. because he is on the field at S6.

Simple logistics 

At least he is still here and available,so must have a good attitude or a succession of managers wouldn't keep picking him.Managers pet hate with most players they ditch usually comes out later ,good player but his attitude stinks quotes follow. 

As we don't see a lot of our supposed better players we don't even know whether the even have an attitude at all.

Just now, Buxtongent said:

No.You obviously fail totally to see the point. Were we to have someone like Ronaldo on our books, he is only any good at all if he is actually fit and playing. If he's not in the side for whatever reason - injury, included -his use ti=o us is a big, fat ZERO Nuhiu does more for us than a team of Pogbas, Salahs etc. because he is on the field at S6.

Simple logistics 

And I think you're missing the point.

Just being on the pitch should not be the minimum we expect from our players.

Just being on the pitch won't see us anywhere near the top of the league.

Notts County have plenty of players who are just on the pitch and they're bottom of League Two.

If Nuhiu is the best we have then we should be worried.

If he's not the best we have.. then we should be wondering why Winnall is sat on the bench.

• Like 1