Well done Nuhiu

If Bruce brings in a new centre forward, what will happen to Nuhiu, Fletcher and Winnall? The best they can hope for is a place on the bench. If I had to choose a game changer from the bench out of the three of them, it would be Nuhiu. Perhaps not as a starter, but at least he offers something different. Plus, he’s probably not on Fletcher’s wages, and we could get money for Winnall

Edited by gurujuan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

Probably should have killed game off when in control early in second half, but always nice to come away with win.  As for Nuhiu, sorry but not even close to being good enough.

We KNOW

Nuhiu isn't good enough , but he's what we have.

All the   "Hooper is better threads"

are total flippingnonsense cos he's 

not available. , ergo It's Hooper that's no bloody use isn't it?

or am I missing something ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, S26 Owl said:

I can never hate Nuhiu no matter how bad he plays for 3 reasons

1) that norwich goal

2) that man city away goal

3) the fact that without him last season we'd have probably gone down

Don't forget that goal against Preston where he's by the corner flag, beats three players and bends it in the far corner like something off FIFA Street. Peak Nuhiu.

34 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We KNOW

Nuhiu isn't good enough , but he's what we have.

All the   "Hooper is better threads"

are total flippingnonsense cos he's 

not available. , ergo It's Hooper that's no bloody use isn't it?

or am I missing something ?

This is a good point, while everyone slags him off at least he tries, and I am sick of hearing how good our injured players are, Hooper, Lee, FF all are the missing golden bullet m until they play ... which is never I’m afraid so Nuhiu is the better player at the moment - our fans need to show a little more class and respect 

Edited by Spencerowl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Nuhiu  seems to hold on to the ball well, especially in the trenches.  He's not a graceful, elegant player, he's not fast, forget about glamorous bicycle-kicks...but more than a few times he's shown up when least expected, and scored a critical goal.   Great at holding up an opposition from getting into our half of the pitch, perhaps because his game isn't box-to-box, like a Reach, Bannan, et.al.  He operates in the opponents half of the pitch.  

Well done, A. Nuhiu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gurujuan said:

If Bruce brings in a new centre forward, what will happen to Nuhiu, Fletcher and Winnall? The best they can hope for is a place on the bench. If I had to choose a game changer from the bench out of the three of them, it would be Nuhiu. Perhaps not as a starter, but at least he offers something different. Plus, he’s probably not on Fletcher’s wages, and we could get money for Winnall

Guy who wants rid of all our forwards wants to keep Nuhiu. Worlds gone bonkers.

11 hours ago, S26 Owl said:

I can never hate Nuhiu no matter how bad he plays for 3 reasons

1) that norwich goal

2) that man city away goal

3) the fact that without him last season we'd have probably gone down

Preston goal and Norwich hat trick? QPR goal on his de-butt?

Edited by Hack-Abusi

Guest LittleG
12 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I'm sorry but Nuihu is definitely not a game changer. If the choice is to keep one of those three then, depending on fitness, it has to be Winnall.