• Thorniley
    • Boyd
    • Reach
    • Fletcher
    • Nuhiu
    • Bannan
    • Matias

9 minutes ago, debram said:

You have put it more clearly this time, I now understand your frustrations, changes afoot when bruce comes in I hope but at present do we have any better options.

There was 2-3 times in the first half where their winger/full back caught him flat footed as the ball drifted over his head and he was 20 yards away from their player who a third of the pitch to run into and Palmer was literally sauntering back like he didn't have a care in the world. Admittedly he put in a couple of half decent crosses in and there was no one really there to be fair to him but apart from that his crosses are just as poor as his all round game.

I never thought I would hear myself say this but Fox is turning into the best full back at the club...the last 6 or so games he has improved dramatically. There is still work to be done and need to continue improving but he is slowly turning things around!!! Palmer should take a look at what Fox is doing IMO.

9 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

There was 2-3 times in the first half where their winger/full back caught him flat footed as the ball drifted over his head and he was 20 yards away from their player who a third of the pitch to run into and Palmer was literally sauntering back like he didn't have a care in the world. Admittedly he put in a couple of half decent crosses in and there was no one really there to be fair to him but apart from that his crosses are just as poor as his all round game.

I never thought I would hear myself say this but Fox is turning into the best full back at the club...the last 6 or so games he has improved dramatically. There is still work to be done and need to continue improving but he is slowly turning things around!!! Palmer should take a look at what Fox is doing IMO.

I never thought fox would improve and wanted him gone, glad for him thats he's coming good, don't think palmer can do the same though, hes had enough time imo.