• Boyd
    • Reach
    • Fletcher
    • Nuhiu
    • Bannan
    • Matias

1 hour ago, Owlsend said:

It wasn’t for Dawson we could’ve been losted 3-1 He made three fantastic saves

Ah but don't forget if he'd have organised the defence better he wouldn't have had to make the saves

Edited by Ian
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Certainly wasn’t Palmer!!!! How can a player look really good every now n then n prove he can play well but then turn out poo like he did last night most weeks.

absolute joke of a footballer.

Bit of a contradiction jack, if he looks really good now and then, proves he can play well then he cant be an absolute joke, just one now and then.

The view wasn’t the best last night. (Jeez what a ground that is) - I forgot how bad some of those league 1 grounds are.

I think bar 10 minutes each half we deserved the win. 

Could have maybe should have scored 1 or 2 more with Reach and Boyd. Hit the post too. 

Having said this Dawson probably was the outstanding individual. 

Watching us against lower level teams that work hard just highlights the problems we’ve had for far too long.

Pacelees, not physically great and the final ball is far to often abysmal.

However, it was a tricky place to go, the team did what was required, so time to book the train to London!!!

• Thanks 1

Have only watched highlights, but saw Palmer get skinned on the corner of penalty area allowing their man through on goal...schoolboy/girl defending, in fact not good enough for a schoolboy/girl. Makes you realise that Jack Hunt was quite good most of the time:picnic:

16 minutes ago, debram said:

Bit of a contradiction jack, if he looks really good now and then, proves he can play well then he cant be an absolute joke, just one now and then.

No condradiction at all!!! Just frustration and possibly a bit of anger towards Palmer...for 1 game in 10 he looks like a solid full back then the other 9 he’s lazy, lack positional sense, can’t pass and looks L2 standard!!!

The 1 game is the game he proves he can play and the other 9 proves he’s a joke of a footballer and a complete waste of a shirt!!! What bit don’t you understand about my opinion and comment?   

How did Luton’s left back play? 

Read a BBC match report saying he caused us problems. 

He caught my eye at Hillsborough with his pace and playing left back although right footed. Seems to be the kind of player we should be looking at...that’s if we can spend owt.

10 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Didn't see it so won't vote.

I'll guess though, eyni meany, miney,  Dave!

Let me put it this way... we're through to meet Chelsea thanks to Dawson (and Nuhiu's deflected goal... his shot would obviously have hit their keeper, but thankfully it bounced off their defender).lol

22 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

No condradiction at all!!! Just frustration and possibly a bit of anger towards Palmer...for 1 game in 10 he looks like a solid full back then the other 9 he’s lazy, lack positional sense, can’t pass and looks L2 standard!!!

The 1 game is the game he proves he can play and the other 9 proves he’s a joke of a footballer and a complete waste of a shirt!!! What bit don’t you understand about my opinion and comment?   

You have put it more clearly this time, I now understand your frustrations, changes afoot when bruce comes in I hope but at present do we have any better options.