Luton Town 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday (FA Cup replay)

9 minutes ago, striker said:

Tricky choices tonight, follow the football or brexit.....don't know which will depress me more. 

I do know it's time to open the booze though to take the the edge off lol

Asked for a double of a Wednesday and May victory. 1000/1 or 50/1 If I excluded Wednesday

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If we're lucky we can scrape a 0-0 and sneak thru in extra time. 

I hope Winnall starts. Whatever the score, we need to try something different. 

Hate to disappoint you he doesn't

Not too optimistic on here tonight, however I think we can win it then go to Chelsea and have a “tilt at their windmill” without fear. Is it still a plastic (totally) pitch darn at Luton? We should finally lay the ghost of Eric Morecambe to rest toneet! Play up you blue and white, yellow or black wizards!:duntmatter:

7 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Not too optimistic on here tonight, however I think we can win it then go to Chelsea and have a “tilt at their windmill” without fear. Is it still a plastic (totally) pitch darn at Luton? We should finally lay the ghost of Eric Morecambe to rest toneet! Play up you blue and white, yellow or black wizards!:duntmatter:

Isn't my hope for a 0-0 optimistic enough for you ?

:tango:

8 minutes ago, sternlad said:

It was good that pitch

• Like 1