Luton Town 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday (FA Cup replay)

We lack guts and fighting spirit. We need arrogance and aggression. We should be going into games like this with the expectation that we will beat them not with trepidation.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost today, not because I'm a pessimist but because I don't think our team has a backbone. They seem to look for an excuse to fail rather than a way to win.

I hope Bruce can work his magic but I suspect the only way to change things is to get rid of half the players. The chemistry is wrong somehow. Bullen showed they have the ability to perform really well but it takes nothing much for them to go back to the dross they have provided the rest of the season.

Not convince we will turn up but I hope for a one nil victory.

Great effort snoots all things considered. Where would we be without Stubbs though !! . Rare outing for me tonight I’m not too hopeful reading the reviews from the Hull game , Safe journey everyone going ,see you all there UTO , we can win this , we never know which Wednesday will turn up though . 

I said, didn't I, I said at all costs avoid a replay at Lutons Croquet club of a ground ! Well here we are a little unluckily true but never the less we couldn't pierce their heart or resistance at our place. Yet this is where we are, the only bonus we have is the prospect of a lucrative fourth round tie which we must strive to achieve. So my message, nae WAR CRY to the players is, forget the setting rise up against the current malaise in which we find ourselves. Go out there and strain every ounce you can find in order to bring home the victory. Our lives and existence are not at risk but god we need this one.

COME ON WEDNESDAY LETS DO THIS ! UTO WAWAW YARGH !  

• Like 2