Morgan Fox

Guest Ash76

I watched the Fox interview and can’t help but admire his application and professionalism.

If I went to work every day only to be told how w@nk I was I’m pretty sure it would have a negative effect on my confidence and performance.

We may be frustrated that he isn’t better than he his, constantly knocking him will not do anything to improve things.

Fair play to him for plugging away.

Just now, debram said:

well done to him, not so long ago i could have strangled him.

If we're honest, not related to him or a pretend know it all along        he was sh*t  f

but air play to him stuck his chin out took the boos and now with good displays will get the applause I hope 

I thought Fox played very well today.

He did not let the wide player ever get by him and blocked off any crosses into the box..

He also adds a bit of height and strength at the back.

It is hard to believe that this is the same player as before.  The new Lewis Buxton.

Well done Morgan Fox.

• Like 1

No idea why he gets such pelt , he’s been our best defender for the last 2 months (during which time, Hull aside , we haven’t conceded nearLy as much ) 

astounds me how our moronic, half wit fans have to have a boo boy. Is he the best full back In the league ? No . is he competent enough with a decent attitude ? Yes . 

Even more funny that far more limited players like Jose semedo was worshipped (for what I still don’t know ) and a complete jeb end like forestieri (yes more talented , but contributes less and has a shocking attitude ) is still worshipped