Westwood - toe injury

4 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

So he has been fine for league games - but then injured for both games against Luton?

I'm calling bull5hit, getting cup-tied is the real reason.

Nobody cares about the FAC. We’re not playing him I’m because it’s less important.  I really doubt it’s a deal breaker for any club that would be in the market for him. 

Guest Jack the Hat
5 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

So he has been fine for league games - but then injured for both games against Luton?

I'm calling bull5hit, getting cup-tied is the real reason.

Thought Leeds had got knocked out!

Guest Willow Owl
5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

He kept the score line down imo. Made some important saves especially in the 1st half. 

What about the penalty he gave away and postioning for third goal that went through him. 

Tell me, what was the difference between how Westwood performed on Saturday and what Dawson was doing when he played. 

Guest Willow Owl
7 hours ago, james o connor said:

Westwood injured ? Surely not 

Dislocated his shoe lace apparently. 

Be okay though, has shouted at it and everything is now sorted and organised. 

You'd like to think players were chomping at the bit to impress the new management...and who knows, perhaps he has stubbed his toe (same bbq as Tudgay?)...

But then you do have to wonder. Most of them are out of contract and will probably be moved on. 

It's just all so predictable with certain players.

Look forward to Nando returning and picking up his obligatory knock (ruling him out for 6 more weeks). 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You'd like to think players were chomping at the bit to impress the new management...and who knows, perhaps he has stubbed his toe (same bbq as Tudgay?)...

But then you do have to wonder. Most of them are out of contract and will probably be moved on. 

It's just all so predictable with certain players.

Look forward to Nando returning and picking up his obligatory knock (ruling him out for 6 more weeks). 

Meanwhile back on planet earth ............

12 hours ago, Concrete Owl said:

Slow down to his right for the first goal then gave away an unnecessary pen & the 3rd went straight through him. Harsh but true. 

Thought the penalty was engineered but thought he might have blocked the third. It was closer to the narrow gap on the near post than he expected and it seemed to swerve in off his left hand side rib cage. Slightly unlucky.

Might have got the first goal but Bowen shoots hard and low and the ender failed to close him down--a shot ought not to have   come in. Very poor defending as pointed out on Sky highlights.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, AndersonOWL said:

Get wildsmith in, Dawson made his way in the team because of a idiot with a tash. Wildsmith saved us in several games last season and has been forgotten about.

Wildsmith made numerous errors despite his remarkable agility on the line. Dawson is almost on a par with Westwood without his presence and assistance to the senior defenders.