Adbi playing for U23's

Just now, sheriwozgod said:

What is happening with Matt Penney at the moment..........not in first team squad (should be) so would expect to see him get game time for  the U23,s

Probably travelling with the squad for tomorrow, otherwise he may well have played today

Just been looking at our squad on the OS. Got to Abdi's picture and thought to myself 'god i'd like to punch him in the face'

One thing I noticed looking at the squad is it's weak and thin on the ground with lots of youngsters making up the numbers

Edited by Ash76

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

Need to make the most out of every player we have and see what they are capable of. Don't see a problem with him coming back into the fold if he gives 110%

Setting him up to fail already. The most it is possible to give is 100%.  Typical owlstalker!

3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Just been looking at our squad on the OS. Got to Abdi's picture and thought to myself 'god i'd like to punch him in the face'

One thing I noticed looking at the squad is it's weak and thin on the ground with lots of youngsters making up the numbers

Probably because fringe players may be in the squad for tomorrow at Luton id guess?

Maybe thats why Abdi gets a run out? 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

The guy is a complete and utter waste of a contract.

When he finally runs his contract down and leaves in the summer, I predict similar celebrations to when the same happened with Franny Jeffers.

Is abdis contract up this season ? Happy days if so