Adbi playing for U23's

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Exactly, his agent told me, "slow burner", "needs an 8 year contract to show his best".

:duntmatter:

I had a racehorse trainer say that about a horse I owned, said it would be eight before seen at best. It was 3 at the time. Said it was a slow burner meant would last longer. Same outcome both empty wallets.

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, GerOwl said:

Can't believe someone negged you for this bit of genius.

59 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

I can. This is Owlstalk. It was Ash76

garymegson

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Still, don't think we'll see him in a Wednesday shirt again. remember its the chairman's decision why he's not playing and you all know how stubborn he can be.

So you know it's the chairman's decision not to play Abdi. I take it you are on speaking terms with the chairman. Have you any more inside information?

Edited by millo
Missing word.

7 minutes ago, millo said:

So you know it's the chairman's decision not to play Abdi. I take it you are on speaking terms with the chairman. Have you any more inside information?

He said it with his own words at the fan's forum. He said that Abdi came back pre-season telling everyone he was fit and ready to go. Then he changed his mind and told the staff he wasn't ready. DC said he had disrespected the club and basically won't play again.