Preference

We've tried average squad, below average manager, I can confirm that doesn't work.

I don't think you need to be world beaters, a good squad, with a good manager, seems a reasonable compromise. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

Bizarre question from the OP. Would you prefer a massive dong and no partner ever, or a tiny nugget and the fugliest partner you can imagine? Both scenarios suck a-hole. 

29 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Leeds started their game on Friday night with 10 of last year's team/squad and a fantastic full debut from an 18 year old.

Makes you think a bit....

It does. 

Makes you think we should shell out a load of money on a decent manager.

lol

Every great team has a great manager. Every crap team has a crap manager. 

Would our team team consisting of Mark smith and Andy Mc culloch have been great without  big jack? 

Would our team team consisting of hirst waddle Nilsson have been great without big Ron?

i haven’t thought this through properly have I ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Every great team has a great manager. Every crap team has a crap manager. 

Would our team team consisting of Mark smith and Andy Mc culloch have been great without  big jack? 

Would our team team consisting of hirst waddle Nilsson have been great without big Ron?

i haven’t thought this through properly have I ?

Big Ron never managed Waddle

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Bizarre question from the OP. Would you prefer a massive dong and no partner ever, or a tiny nugget and the fugliest partner you can imagine? Both scenarios suck a-hole. 

So which would you prefer? Massive dong or a tiny nugget? lol

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, s73owl said:

So which would you prefer? Massive dong or a tiny nugget? lol

Dong mate. At least I could take someone's eye out. 

11 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Leeds started their game on Friday night with 10 of last year's team/squad and a fantastic full debut from an 18 year old.

Makes you think a bit....

Agree. A top manager can make all the difference. The manager in a championship team in my opinion can literally be the difference between relegation and promotion. All teams in this league have average players. But if they are galvanised, would die for each other and believe in the managers philosophy and are happy then you can get promotion, Leeds are the perfect example of this unfortunately.