No one coming in....

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

I can see the reasoning behind little or no activity in this window with the rebuilding starting in the summer.  BUT there’s the little matter of season ticket sales. A couple of interesting signings in the window may just make people part with their cash. A dull window and limping towards the seasons end may make people think twice?

This is true 

20 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Nixon saying we are after a RB, CB and a striker. I believe him more than the majority of ITK people on Twitter. 

I’m hoping our new management team have realised that creativity is also desperately needed too.

Ambrose, Fredericks, Brewsters millions would be good signings, but we need a new no. 10 or winger - depending on formation. As we still haven’t replaced the likes Hooper and Wallace in the team and the creativity/set pieces they brought to the team 

If you listen to press conference today, Agnew has changed view on if we need players in after Saturdays performance. he and Clemence no doubt learned a lot from that performance about the players. Bruce apparently was on phone and could not find positive between them. 

Apparently players agreed they were poor, so I suppose that's a starting point. Think we will see changes tomorrow.

22 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

2 points.

Firstly, no change to this squad, and it's a long dark rest of the season.

Secondly, no way on gods earth would Bruce come in and oversee this shower, without being allowed to improve the squad.

If at least 2 players don't come in, I'll wear a lime green mankini on the kop, and blow Tango.

I give it until April before you're slagging the manager off again.

17 minutes ago, Quist said:

If you listen to press conference today, Agnew has changed view on if we need players in after Saturdays performance. he and Clemence no doubt learned a lot from that performance about the players. Bruce apparently was on phone and could not find positive between them. 

Apparently players agreed they were poor, so I suppose that's a starting point. Think we will see changes tomorrow.

Agreed.

We don't have that many options to change things though.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Agreed.

We don't have that many options to change things though.

talking to a cynical fan today who's convinced Bruce's arrival is 1 hr after the window closed for a reason - must admit the thought crossed my mind but no surely not 

I'm hoping with his contacts there will be some dealing out/in  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, steelowl said:

talking to a cynical fan today who's convinced Bruce's arrival is 1 hr after the window closed for a reason - must admit the thought crossed my mind but no surely not 

I'm hoping with his contacts there will be some dealing out/in  

That would be pretty outrageous, even for us. I'm confident my mankini and Tango is safe.

That would beat not telling fans about a transfer embargo so as not to affect season ticket sales.

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’m hoping our new management team have realised that creativity is also desperately needed too.

Ambrose, Fredericks, Brewsters millions would be good signings, but we need a new no. 10 or winger - depending on formation. As we still haven’t replaced the likes Hooper and Wallace in the team and the creativity/set pieces they brought to the team 

Fullbacks first please.

• Like 2