Winnall

The lad needs a run of games. He has goals in him but needs a run of form to gain confidence. 

We were 2-0 down vs Hull and our answer was to bring on Nuhiu. We all knew this wasnt going to change anything. 

If Winnall needs games to be match ready, then why not chuck him on for 40 minutes when we were 2-0 down instead of Nuhiu? He cant get match ready if we dont play him.

Edited by MysticOwl
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

The lad needs a run of games. He has goals in him but needs a run of form to gain confidence. 

We were 2-0 down vs Hull and our answer was to bring on Nuhiu. We all knew this wasnt going to change anything. 

If Winnall needs games to be match ready, then why not chuck him on for 40 minutes when we were 2-0 down instead of Nuhiu? He cant get match ready if we dont play him.

A crippled Gary Hooper is still a better option than Atdhe Nuhiu.

Edited by s6 owl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Couldn't agree with the OP more.

Nuihu... along with others.. should be blown away by the new manager..and let some fresh air in at S6.

It doesn't matter if you have your favourites or hold a position on these players.. they're part of the rot.

I agree with you there mate...they need shifting....But anyone who slates nuhiu alongside "praising" Hooper is off his head...

Hooper is out the mix, like Abdi, and some folk have better things to say about players who haven't even tipped for a f.ookin' year than a player who at least is available, and does his best, even if its limited....Its a lot more than some of these bloody wasters are giving to the cause...The fattest, daftest, fan gives more to the cause than these tosspots just by shoutin' "Offside" from the kop!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Our top scorer has 8 goals. 

There lies our problem .

Stats still show our chance creation rate to be horrid. We could have Aguero up top and it wouldn't make a difference.

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Sell him, or get him out on loan

Hope the club doesn't listen to you mate, we'll have no forwards left if you have your way. WTF:

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I agree with you there mate...they need shifting....But anyone who slates nuhiu alongside "praising" Hooper is off his head...

Hooper is out the mix, like Abdi, and some folk have better things to say about players who haven't even tipped for a f.ookin' year than a player who at least is available, and does his best, even if its limited....Its a lot more than some of these bloody wasters are giving to the cause...The fattest, daftest, fan gives more to the cause than these tosspots just by shoutin' "Offside" from the kop!

I guess this is aimed at me :laugh:... And if you really think Nuhiu has done his best then you must be very easily pleased i have watched enough games to know that he has took the p**s this year. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

A crippled Gary Hooper is still a better option than Atdhe Nuhiu.

Interesting at end of his contract he actually looked as if he could play and gained a yard in pace. This season he has lost a yard and reverted to type.

38 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Our top scorer has 8 goals. 

There lies our problem .

Four goals in six games since Jos left.

None in two with Agnew in charge.

But I agree with other posters; the problem is creating chances. We cant judge the forwards on their inability to score a hatful if we barely create a decent chance all game.