Jump to content


Recommended Posts

It's a good job we brought back all our saviours.

Who do we blame this week?.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


16 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It's a good job we brought back all our saviours.

Who do we blame this week?.

 

You got booted Jos.

 

Get over it and enjoy your retirement.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It's a good job we brought back all our saviours.

Who do we blame this week?.

Agnew..Do try and keep up...........

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blame the pigs.....for everything bad in this world lol

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got some reyt idiot fans.....

 

We lost to Hull cuz of our tactics...

 

Our answer to being 2-0 down was to bring Nuhiu on. 

 

I mean pffftt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

We got some reyt idiot fans.....

 

We lost to Hull cuz of our tactics...

 

Our answer to being 2-0 down was to bring Nuhiu on. 

 

I mean pffftt...

Hulls defence must've been pooing themselves at that master stroke.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

We got some reyt idiot fans.....

 

We lost to Hull cuz of our tactics...

 

Our answer to being 2-0 down was to bring Nuhiu on. 

 

I mean pffftt...

Agree with the tactics comment but to point a finger at Nuhiu is unfair because Fletcher (and anyone else for that matter) was poor because of the tactics.

It would be interesting to know if Agnew consulted Bullen pre match or did he just do hid own thing and change a point collecting set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Agree with the tactics comment but to point a finger at Nuhiu is unfair because Fletcher (and anyone else for that matter) was poor because of the tactics.

It would be interesting to know if Agnew consulted Bullen pre match or did he just do hid own thing and change a point collecting set up.

 

The tactics and Nuhiu thing were separate statements....

 

We were tactically poor before Nuhiu came on. Fletcher had nothing to work with. 

  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It's a good job we brought back all our saviours.

Who do we blame this week?.

 

Tevez ? 

 

Brexit ? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Just gorra blame it on the boogie, man lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Trains weren't running. 

No mate that was the players

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MysticOwl said:

We got some reyt idiot fans.....

 

We lost to Hull cuz of our tactics...

 

Our answer to being 2-0 down was to bring Nuhiu on. 

 

I mean pffftt...

really good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Hulls defence must've been pooing themselves at that master stroke.

Genuine question who would you have brought on. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

No mate that was the players

:duntmatter:

True, but why?

 

Two games ago we had players making forward passes, running off the ball, running with the ball and playing behind the opposition's defence.

 

Yesterday we resembled chess pieces with rigamortis.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Genuine question who would you have brought on. 

In fairness we are not blessed with options up top atm and whoever came off the bench yesterday wouldn't have troubled the Hull defence.

On reflection, Atti was the only throw of the dice we had left.

Will be nice to see FF & Joao back, although inconsistent they can change games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good job

 

Bullen got those 4 games and 8 points on the board otherwise we would be right in the relegation mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Hull game was a sign that Wednesday problems go deeper then just the old manager. (Although I am still thankful he has gone).

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

True, but why?

 

Two games ago we had players making forward passes, running off the ball, running with the ball and playing behind the opposition's defence.

 

Yesterday we resembled chess pieces with rigamortis.

 

Knight to King's Bishop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×