Stop the blame game.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yeah it is down to the coaches and players of course. But we have our manager sorted. Albeit the end of the month. What i mean is that these players have been able to hide under the coach now and not take any responsibility when really they should be doing that in a period of transition like this. They should be staking a claim and busting a gut.

Nah they dont really fancy it though. Get rid of as many as possible in my opinion. And try and build a budget uo for Bruce to build a team. 

I don’t really like the way Bruce’s teams play, but he has proven, that with a decent budget, he can get teams up That for me is key, give him the money to bring in the sort of quality he needs, and it’s a decent appointment Fail to do that, and quite frankly, what’s the point in hiring him

Apologies for sticking my nose in, but surely the best man to decide which players are past it no good lazy slow etc is the manager. He will need at least a month or two to decide whats what and see the score, so that's this season written off.

But... its football and if your fans are anything like ours they will be calling for his head after a month.

(Hope not cos Brucie is a likeable guy, hence me stalking you on here.

Right I'm off for good now  to sew up my half and half scarf.....)

More and more teams are using this high press, bullying, high fitness style of play in this league and have notice that Wednesday players cannot cope with it. Plus our complete lack of pace.

None of us on here have a clue how much money will be available to improve the playing staff for next season, but most can see that there's a lot of deadwood needs clearing and I know that this isn't an easy fix.

Once again, we're suffering the dreadful recruitment policy of the last two seasons.

Time will tell if Bruce is capable of turning it around. I just hope and prey he has the means (not just the money) to clear out all the donkeys and produce a fit, fast, mobile, hard-working, determined team required to get results in the championship.

Lets just hope that Brucie isn't just here for the money. 

4 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

More and more teams are using this high press, bullying, high fitness style of play in this league and have notice that Wednesday players cannot cope with it. Plus our complete lack of pace.

None of us on here have a clue how much money will be available to improve the playing staff for next season, but most can see that there's a lot of deadwood needs clearing and I know that this isn't an easy fix.

Once again, we're suffering the dreadful recruitment policy of the last two seasons.

Time will tell if Bruce is capable of turning it around. I just hope and prey he has the means (not just the money) to clear out all the donkeys and produce a fit, fast, mobile, hard-working, determined team required to get results in the championship.

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'm still firmly of the opinion that Sage and Onion is at the root cause of the worst buying and selling policy in our history.

Hope Bruce slaps him.

2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Bruce isnt even here yet and its started. This season is a writeoff. Lets accept it as such. Next year will be the time to make an opinion when we have had a preseason and made squad changes. People berating coaches who have been here a week is a joke

That maybe part of the problem, we've signed a new manager, who then isn't taking over till a month afterwards. We needed the new man in and at the helm at Christmas, allowing him to look at the squad and maybe if possible strengthen key areas he'd outlined with at least a couple of loans, finances permitting before deadline day 

6 hours ago, Beholder said:

I know it's what we do, we look to attribute blame for defeats.

But if Bullen was still in charge we would still have lost. Hull are simply much better than us. 

Agnew is not part of the problem ffs. Let's not project our collective negativity and frustration onto a management team that has barely even got started. 

Stop the blame threads. Stop the 'should have stuck with Bullen' threads. They are premature and poisonous (I know it's a string word but it's true) . Think before you post ffs. 

Nah, changing it bit by bit was a mistake, should have waited til Bruce was here, then changed it all.

Its hardly premature or poisonous, we know Bruce is coming, but it sounded like we were just f.ookin' about at Hull, 

I admit Hull are better than us, its the way we set up and played that was annoying.

We virtually ran rings around another form side in Brum the other week by attacking, We held our own and were unlucky against another top side at WBA..Then this ...f.ook about?

Its annoying...and If I'm annoyed I'll say so...

Bllx to honeymoon periods, the only ones who get f.ooked on them are us for the most part

3 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

I think he feels he's still got something to prove particularly to the Villa fans and what better way to prove it than to return us to the premier league after two decades away?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Does anyone seriously think we would have won that game with Bullen in charge? 

The set up would have been different, positional play would have been different and maybe we might have had a least ONE shot on target.

Not taking away how Hull are playing currently but I think it would have been a different game BUT all speculation now.

What I don't understand is the rush to replace Bullen when we were doing so well and let's face it, Agnew is a number 2 for a reason.

4 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Been saying this for ages now

You press Bannan and he ends up right on the toes of the centre Half's

He can't hurt teams there or influence anything

That's what the opposites do to beat us.