Why the urgency?

Guest Hirst1867

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The Bully impact was temporary and short term.

The players would have resorted to type for him too.

Overpaid and underperforming. 3 years of shocking fullbacks, no pace, creativity and power delivers shiite whoever picks the team.

I thought it was Carlos and Jos's fault?

Make your mind up.

Guest Hirst1867
9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Bullen is no manager and neither is Agnew. We’re not going to make the play offs and we never were. Patience is always in short supply but that’s what’s required. Worth using the time to ponder the squads deficiencies whilst we wait for our actual manager to show up and begin the process of making a difference. Jos was a shambles but so were the players, and they remain.

I remember being lectured about patience under Jos

1 minute ago, meggoisgod said:

and that is fair enough, football is all about opinions but for me he will never be good enough

He’s not no, but if we’re talking about forward passes in comparison with the rest of the team then he’s far from the worst, and there’s players in more attacking positions who have contributed less 

Edited by FreshOwl

5 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think that's a bit harsh. Was Top Scorer the season after the play-off final and missed 3/4 of last season through injury but still managed to find the back of the net on 5 occasions. 

I would agree with you with regards to this season so far but I wouldn't be surprised to see him have an impact before the end of the season under Bruce. Whether he's the long term answer is another question entirely but we may need him to be for the next 18 months at least?

5 goals in 10 appearances last season.

He has scored in 3 out of the 4 90 minute games he has played this season

He came on against Bristol City and Blackburn and we had an attacking threat.

It is obvious how key he is to our chances

Its baffling why fans seek to rewrite history and drive him out of the club

6 hours ago, Hirst1867 said:

I don't understand what was the urgency to ditch Bullen as caretaker

The team were playing with new found confidence, we were attacking and counter attacking with pace, the players looked happy to be working under Bullen, He'd dealt with the re-introduction of senior pro's that Jos had fooked over, and we were unbeaten.

I just don't understand what the urgency was to change things - if the intention was for Bruce to start in Feb - why not just wait til Feb? Both performances under Agnew have been flat as farts - and we've gone back to being negative and playing the ball around our defence, and knocking it backwards a lot from our midfield. And not putting the opposition under threat and having them worry about us and how we play.

Frankly, its been f***** sh it

Different tempo to games, opposition yesterday were much more switched on than opposition in previous games. put this down to Christmas period. Some of our players looked devoid of energy, no idea why this was the situation. Could have been they left energy on training pitch, they were carrying knocks or just not good enough. opposition had certainly done homework on us and stifled us effectively which has been shown this season is not difficult. looking at side you would say very few are prime athletes. Reach, Matias and Palmer probably having most energy and speed, others on pitch geriatric to military medium. 

4 hours ago, victorturner said:

I do doubt whether supporters would have been asking for Agnew and Clemence if LB had had a couple of defeats vs Luton and Hull. He is popular and respected. The productive relationship between the players and LB has been sacrificed. Seeing SA with his SWFC jacket just put on , taking the press and media conference straight off vs Luton,  did not look right.

I think the players are not as good as some think--even the fans' favourites-- and the midfield and attack have been jokes for well over a year-but spirit and determined organisation did make a difference.

The players were running to Bullen in triumph and sheer exuberance after his matches were over.

Dont disagree mate but you know what our fanbase can be like. Very reactionary to every single result.