How are we feeling ?

How are we feeling tonight? I am feeling so enraged and pissed off with the result today and regardless of where Leeds are just compound my feelings to my club when you see them complete and utter pig shaggers second and just carrying win after win after win. Regardless of how poor they play they win arrggghhhh we keep saying the wheels will come off but not sure anymore. The teams around them are struggling for form, I really do think it's going to be there year whether it's auto or play offs 

Let’s be honest I couldn’t give a fizz about Leeds or the pigs. The only thing I care about is us and that performance today was spineless. 

The only outfield player I was happy with was Hutch. Every other outfield player today should be ashamed with their performance. 

• Thanks 1

Pessmistic. The squad needs a massive overhaul and I'm not sure we have either the people at the top or the manager and coaching staff to deliver. Bruce tends to come into clubs that are a lot closer to the finished article, when did he last oversee a total clearout and rejuvenation? I really hope he proves me wrong from February onwards, although the hard work starts in the summer.

The best thing is to do what I did after the Brentford game - write this season off and hope united don’t go up and leave us behind forever............

I'm just bitterly disappointed. All that money wasted to the point where we have little wriggle room to strengthen a side that is two years past its best. Carlos' first exciting season seems a long time ago now. I think this job is far bigger than Bruce realises although he's probably one of the best choices to be give the opportunity to turn us around. 

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I'm just bitterly disappointed. All that money wasted to the point where we have little wriggle room to strengthen a side that is two years past its best. Carlos' first exciting season seems a long time ago now. I think this job is far bigger than Bruce realises although he's probably one of the best choices to be give the opportunity to turn us around. 

Hi Alan lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

The best thing is to do what I did after the Brentford game - write this season off and hope united don’t go up and leave us behind forever............

They may go up but they will never leave us behind. They are a club that can always be relied on to f@ck up the best of situations.remember two things Wednesday will always be a bigger club and they haven’t won anything for nearly a hundred years 

I have to be honest when I say I am utterly baffled. How can the same group of players, who a few weeks ago gave us a bit of hope that our season was not totally lost, produce in the last 2 games, 180 minutes of turgid, soulless and downright pathetic football.

I would have thought that with most of the new management team in place (who had prior to assuming the reigns, watched us a few tines), they would have had some idea as to how they wanted the group to set and perform. It appears our players are either incapable of absorbing and understanding information given to them, or simply choose not to carry out basic instructions,

Whatever the reasons, there  are a number of our players who need to take a long hard look in the mirror, and ask themselves if they are really giving everything they can, every game. Many, in my opinion are not.

I left after 75 minutes yesterday. I was saying to the lads, I can’t remember a time when I left so early. We were that bad, I knew I wouldn’t miss anything. It was a coward’s performance. 

This squad needs an overhaul. I’d release all out of contract players in the summer. 

I wasn’t expecting all this “ the players didn’t turn up today, they are really hurting in that changing room “ rounduns again.

We’ve got some weak characters in our squad who believe their own hype... and I think that we believe it too, blind loyalty and all that.

Guest Hirst1867

I feel resigned to our fate.

The teams in the top 6, especially United, demonstrate just how incompetently we have been run for the last 4 years.

Still don't think we have bottomed out.

I said in a thread yesterday morning how it was the performance I was interested in seeing. A full week with the coaching team I wanted to see how more organised and confident the players were... unfortunately the worst thing happened and we were as bad as the Jos days. 

Really our only hope now is that’s it’s the players who are pants not the coaches and most need replacing by next season. 

Edited by Southie_Owl

Think we are all resigned to the fact that no matter who is the manager the squad are not good enough to sustain a challenge for promotion or string together a run of good results or any sort of consistency, thanks Bully for giving us something to shout about for a couple of games, Bruce has a lot of work to do and I think our focus should be to build for next season, hope we can beat Luton as playing Chelsea would be a bonus but I am not optimistic about what frame of mind our player's will be in on Tuesday.

Disappointed that once again a team of hard running battlers we capitulated.

To be honest though I feared the worst.

Both players and coaches talking about what a talented group of footballers they were during the week.

There are times when I think they really believe it and they only have to turn up to win.