Reach

32 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Hes a winger

A good winger, albeit short of pace.

But hes still best on the wing - and the fact he neshes challenges in every game he plays makes him unsuitable for playing a more central role.

Round pegs - round holes. Its a revolutionary idea but it just might work.

Spot on post.   He’s got a lot more going for him than against him.  It would be interesting to see him play a settled wingers role with a decent full back for support. Definitely an asset, but might have to be sold to balance the books.

9 hours ago, OwlsAce said:

Get 10 million plus ,snap their hands off.

Scores the odd screamer every now and then but today we saw the real Reach clueless , ineffective and so so weak in his challengers, 

Take the money and invest in some decent full backs

You were sat on row FF seat 57 weren't you.

Because I heard this about 75849206502 times from that person yesterday, said in exactly the same way.  Along with an hour of abuse for every single one of our players on the pitch, bench, in the stands and at the club.

Just not bothered...

Holmowl I went yesterday and can assure you reach did nothing, possibly the worst performance I have ever seen from him.  He played like a player who didn't know if he would still be here end of January and didn't want to get injured. Him and Bannon supposedly our best players were appalling

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tashton said:

Holmowl I went yesterday and can assure you reach did nothing, possibly the worst performance I have ever seen from him.  He played like a player who didn't know if he would still be here end of January and didn't want to get injured. Him and Bannon supposedly our best players were appalling

I suspect you've hit the nail on the head there? Reach and Bannan probably know there's more than a fair chance they could be on the move at the end of January?

Dross has damaged this player for me, it's right up there with Rooney at man u when he got moved from striker to midfield 

We've turned him from a good winger who is direct with one of the best crosses, to someone who just looks like a kid in the playground trying beat several players and smash it in from 40 yards.

Going to need a lot of work mentally and coaching to get him back. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

That’s not saying a lot is it 

Forget the wonder goals against Leeds and West Brom, would everyone still have this opinion of Reach? I doubt it 

Yes I would - hes an excellent footballer and would be an asset to any team in the championship and I dare say a few in the lower end of the premiership.

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Yes I would - hes an excellent footballer and would be an asset to any team in the championship and I dare say a few in the lower end of the premiership.

So would i Ka58, and i agree with you totally.

I think some of our fanbase are out there with the fairies. They slag players off, concentrating on what they supposedly cannot do and not what they are doing.They would rather them fail so they could say i told you so, Pathetic really. 

Just my opinion

21 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Fingers crossed other teams think the same as you 

• Like 1

If someone comes in with a sizeable offer, then you sell him.

Good player is Reach and I think he might flourish in a better team.

We need to completely refresh and overhaul this squad. And if flogging Reach, Bannan is the catalyst for that, then so be it. 

Yes, a new manager is coming in, and it's a clean slate for everyone blah blah, but this group of players have outstayed their welcome and let us down time and time again since Huddersfield. 

Reach is a decent footballer who is one of our best players when played in his proper position.

Like any of our players if we got a good offer he should be sold but surely the current management team can now see that he is not suited to the role he is being asked to play.