luton game

On 13/01/2019 at 11:15, s73owl said:

I reckon the Luton players will be up for it more than us lot 

On 13/01/2019 at 12:13, TheEnchanter said:

I've no doubt they will. 

I even think the ground stewards at Luton will be up for it more than us:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I think players will be dropped after Saturdays game not rotated. That sort of performance is not good enough and a few need a wake up call and some are simply not good enough. Think we will see different full backs for certain and we may have change up front.

Dropping em or rotating there's not many options available and I doubt any of them are good enough to see an improvement. 

Love or hate Palmer and Fox there's no better, with Joao and Forestieri out we're limited up front and with Hutchinson and Pelupessy both doubtful there's only Jones who can come into middle of park.

Could possibly bring Thorniley in and play Hector in Hutchinson's place.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I think players will be dropped after Saturdays game not rotated. That sort of performance is not good enough and a few need a wake up call and some are simply not good enough. Think we will see different full backs for certain and we may have change up front.

some not good enough..none are good enough..embarrasing 

Well, due to the better half's best mate being on a cruise, we have the chance of a pair of their season tickets and free accommodation. We can get the time off. My brother is happy to have the youngest from Saturday, and the other two will survive........So, I figure a couple of swanky meals, a wallet emptying amount of fine cocktails, bit of shopping, the nostalgia of London away day's of the past and an open top bus tour and I might be in for a chance of getting my end away without trying to be as quiet as  possible and wondering which child will interupt me just before I get my vinegar face on!!

Oh, and I'll get to see the lads smash Chelsea, and get back in time to pick the little one up from school Monday.

Luton are going to pan us 3-0 aren't they.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, debram said:

No matter what we're the underdogs according to the bookies, hope we prove them wrong but who knows which Wednesday will turn up.

Agree, but what a depressing thought hoping our team turns up. Should be the least we can expect. 

• Thanks 1