luton game

last chance for us to salvage anything from this season is playing Chelsea and getting some money from the tie

no excuses when playing luton

cant blame tactics

cant blame tiredness

some of our 'star' players will be on 10x what the average Luton player earns

time for the players to step up and show why they deserve to play for us

tired of excuses ,tired of all this talking and no action

anyone who doesn't show a inch of interest or desire should transfer listed first thing after the game

Wouldn't get your hopes up, this is Wednesday were talking about. More chance of us not turning up and gifting a plum FA cup tie to a managerless L1 team. 

Ignoring soundbytes in the press to the contrary, performances on the pitch show most of them couldn't give a poo. 

14 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

After yesterday's showing, surely some rotating is a must?

But tbf, I'm struggling to think who we could bring in.

Yes I agree. These players have played every game over the Christmas period, they looked knackered last week against Luton, so it's probably best to rest and rotate anyway.

There's no point risking Westwood to Hutchinson tomorrow regardless.

It's difficult to keep belief in this group of players and I'll be genuinely surprised if we beat Luton in the 90 minutes. Certainly the home match against Luton we seemed to revert back to a style of football that we saw under Jos and Carlos. Against Birmingham we played a lot more direct, quicker, in the opponents half and the players seemed more comfortable. 

Even if we beat LT I'm not sure I fancy us being torn to pieces and looking like a tin pot club infont of the nation. 

The sooner we get safe and part company with these players the better for everyone.

Not sure that it’s the last chance to ‘salvage anything’. If we get past Luton the chances of progressing beyond that are pretty remote!

A win against Luton is needed to boost morale, I’ll give you that because a defeat, which is certainly a very good possibility, would simply be further embarrassment on what is a very embarrassing and disappointing campaign so far.