If we sold every single player tonight

Weird question but (hypothetical) if we sold every single player, every single asset tonight and we had to rebuild a brand new team from scratch would you be happy? (We would keep the coaching staff)

Personally, I’m not sure. Just interested to see what people’s opinions would be.

All the players need a good kick up the arse its a bit strange under Jos they was playing terrible non-attacking football then bullen taking over he was playing attacking passing attractive football 

It is all player power they didn’t like Bullen not getting the job

Bruces team is come in All of a sudden they’re playing Jos  style football

Makes you wonder if he was to blame in the first place Might be me being paranoid but that’s how I see it:luhukay:

No matter how bad you think our current players are ... We've signed many more worse ones 

For every Bannan, there's been a Melo, Jones, Potter, Lunt, Abdi 

For every Lees, there's been a Onyewu, Kelhar, Lachman, Zayette, Taylor  

For every Reach, there's been a Pecnik, Mayor, Sougou ... 

No manager has a 100% hit rate with transfers, even with big money.

To get a completely new squad of 20, we'd have to sign about 60 players to get 20 good ones 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, owler66 said:

They are the most overated set of players in their heads and the fans heads in the history of Sheffield Wednesday football club 

Been saying it for ages.

People think they’re amazing because they FAILED to get us up via the Play Offs twice. They’ve gone backwards since and the squad hasn’t been freshened up. 

9 minutes ago, folger said:

I'd be happy if we dropped down a division to achieve that. I don't identify with the club anymore. We need to build a team that's our team. A set of together players that punch up and achieve.

You need players who can handle playing for this club. These lot can’t anymore. When the going got tough in the third season under Carlos they completely collapsed and we’ve not been the same since.

It’s a big club with expectations, no room for hiding. Clearout needed with players who are going to fight and leave it all out there for Wednesday. Only a handful of them we have at the minute.

People take the mick out of ‘PASHUN’ and all that, but Megson got it spot on with recruitment in our last successful season. The players he drafted in may not have been blessed with ability, but fvvck me they worked their testicles off on that pitch. I’m talking the likes of Semedo, Rob Jones, Llera, O’Grady, Reda.

We need that Megson mentality back. The whole club needs a rocket up their arse. I just hope Bruce sees it and sorts it out.