Simaniac Owl

Steve Agnew is the new Alan Irvine

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Steve Bruce lost both his parents in a short space of time, his wife did a hell of a lot for them during their Illness and she asked him to take  a break and get come back stronger. Show a little bit of respect please 

Not a dig at SB ( wrong choice of phrase )  I apologise for that. My gripe is with the person responsible for putting Agnew in charge and ruining the good work done by Bullen 

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

075C65AD-E5E1-4C51-88A5-7F66397152DD.thumb.png.3f84387f06786daaf6e6903db1ff8b60.png

Bitterly dissapointed. 

49BBC594-EBB6-4D89-955F-76519E3AEF50.jpeg.390990a00bf39025ceaaacf77c3732f4.jpeg

We have to find out about each other?

He hasBullen to talk to. He and the other Stephen have watched the matches for the last few weeks taking copious notes in the stand.

It’s pathetic to say this. 

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

I agree with you on that but what’s the point of disrupting things by putting Agnew in charge. We had started to pick up a few points under Bullen. Look at the table, we’re much closer to the relegation places than the top and on today’s tactics and formation that is the only direction we’re going

It was obviously very likely this would happen and it was hard on Bullen after a marvellous revival

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

Did you honestly expect this team to build on that run of four results over Christmas? This group of players lack the character and mentality needed to turn this season around and perform at a consistent level for more than just four games.

Agree these are the weakest set of players I've seen and we're paying top dollar for them as well 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Agree these are the weakest set of players I've seen and we're paying top dollar for them as well 

Definitely and they have p*****d me off no end over the last two seasons

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

075C65AD-E5E1-4C51-88A5-7F66397152DD.thumb.png.3f84387f06786daaf6e6903db1ff8b60.png

Bitterly dissapointed. 

49BBC594-EBB6-4D89-955F-76519E3AEF50.jpeg.390990a00bf39025ceaaacf77c3732f4.jpeg

Blink GIF - Blink WideEye Look GIFs

• Haha 1

Cznt blame agnew, the manager should have the balls to come to us now and sort this mess out 

Edited by Mardy Bum
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 7

We were never gonna win today's game.

Cine next week when we beat Wigan and it'll all be rosy again.

45 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Cznt blame agnew, the manager should have the balls to come to us now and sort this mess out 

Not too surprising that it's tools down when their leader can't be bothered to make a start for a few more weeks.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Not too surprising that it's tools down when their leader can't be bothered to make a start for a few more weeks.

You are either on a fishing mission or you are a full on cap end. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

-Same players

-Same feeble spineless performances 

Blame the new bloke.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wmb said:

You are either on a fishing mission or you are a full on cap end. 

I know which my money is on! :carlos:

Jesus christ....he’s been in charge for 180minutes of football!!

Hull away in the form that they’re in is a very tricky game. Unbeaten in 9 leagues and won 7 of those and scoring for fun!! Beating some decent sides in the process.

I think folk are looking at things a little “glass half empty” and the comments are unjust. 

• Agree 3

No Manager, or Assistant Manager will turn round the 3 years of Clown and DC's squad mismanagement overnight.

Be very suprised if it takes less than 2 years.

• Agree 1

Agnews got an awful record when managing a team, wish should have kept Bullen in charge until Bruce was ready then bring them all in at once.

11 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Did you honestly expect this team to build on that run of four results over Christmas? This group of players lack the character and mentality needed to turn this season around and perform at a consistent level for more than just four games.

the uncomfortable truth 

this stagnant bunch are are too fragile as a collective seemingly lacking in self motivation    we need  a lyons Pearson Carlton, to start sorting some out on and off the pitch 

image.png.b22860771c42d0b96a2fb95e6fba4fd6.png

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Post of the thread pal

9 hours ago, kobayashi said:

OT at it’s finest!

'We are new to it and the players have to get used to each other', what on earth is he talking about? We've only signed one new player in the last 18 months and he wasn't selected. Is he referring to new tactics, if so he's has successfully turned a team with momentum and playing exceptionally well against Birmingham to a team that was described as abysmal on Sky reports.