Embarrassing

It certainly was embarrassing but I’m not blaming the manager or the  assistant management anymore

It’s the players this set of players what we’ve got now for some unknown reason

is it because Bullen did not get the job is it because they’re not liking what they’ve been told

they think they can run the club it time To let the player that don’t perform What you think about them It’s not just now it’s been over the last two years this set of players have underperformed at their level time to put up or shut up or get out simple as that

5 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

The irony of our "massive" joke was seemingly lost by a large chunk of our own fans some time ago it seems.

I can feel some justification for this bloke coming on here and giving us a bit of stick with relation to mainly total lack of education regarding the no show at Wembley and it somehow going some way to us deserving to be promoted more in some of our thicker fans' twisted minds.

Having said all that they won on the day, they won easily yesterday so the multiple, lengthy posts on another team's forum just make this bitter tramp look sad not clever.

I think part of the Wembley issue was that we could have  sold more tickets had they been made available. Not necessarily hulls fault but was still annoying seeing all those empty seats. So understandable our fanbase are agreived seeing such a shybo club have more succes than us. Grrrrrr.

On 13/01/2019 at 08:40, Bulgaria said:

It was far from embarrassing.

Thousands didn't turn up in protest due to their owners trying to sell the club's soul.

Shame other fans don't do the same.

Gi’ o’er, someone dropped an egg coming out of Lidl in town centre that morning and half the population set off chasing it, missed the game.

Fact.

:ghoulguy:

On 13/01/2019 at 08:40, Bulgaria said:

It was far from embarrassing.

Thousands didn't turn up in protest due to their owners trying to sell the club's soul.

Shame other fans don't do the same.

Or is that just a convenient excuse for those who have stopped going again now that the novelty of being half decent and playing in a new ground has worn off?

On 13/01/2019 at 01:02, hullite said:

gtg my wrists are sore from all the mauling we did today......

I'm a big fan of David Attenborough's wildlife programmes. I've seen tigers bringing down and killing their prey many times by snapping their necks or suffocating them lots of times.

But I've never once seen a tiger prancing around doing....that.

On 13/01/2019 at 00:12, hullite said:

Didn't realise you lot in Sheffield were all so soft fluffy and fragile and needed wrapping in cotton wool 24/7

Poor lambs.

...still cant believe any of you don't get why we do the mauled by the tigers thing?

Arent any of you old enough to be at games in the 80's in a mob to be taunted with a camp Everard type voice "you're hard...you're hard..."?

same kind of thing.

because its so self depreciating camp limp or wanky its effect at winding opposition fans up is even better.

being taunted because you are getting hammered is bad enough.

but having it done in such a wanky hammy way is worse,

the fact we are all laughing and not taking the chant seriously one iota yet it still has an effect and maybe even more effect is just so funny

don't you realise we know it looks exactly like what, in days before, would have been described as gay? (in a derogatory fashion)

Cant remember who it was but they were giving us a drubbing at home and started singing "your getting mauled by the (insert their teams nickname) complete with pawing actions

it didn't fit at all but it shut us up and made us feel inadequate.

It would be nearly the same if you lot, when 3-0 up or similar, started singing "you're getting shat on by the owls"  and wiggling your arses giggling inanely but not giving a throw how immature or stupid you look because your team is flipping 3-0 up!!!! and who gives a throw what anyone thinks!!!!

although that analogy, I admit, would be a bit too over the top or far fetched,  as I cant see you being 3-0 up for a very long time ….

tenor.gif

Edited by Hack-Abusi

Didn't go Saturday but get the impression it was a load of rubbish.
Think we have to wait a few more performances before making a judgement on anything.
If a lot of players are not going to be here next season and we are stuck in no mans land of mid table it wouldn't surprise me we have a few more lacklustre performances before May.