Embarrassing

When Hull fans stop banging their family members, I may listen to what they have to say. Until then...

We were terrible though. If they want to take the wee wee, I can’t blame them.

• Haha 6

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

37 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Had to slum it in the "home end" today as we'd sold out. To have Hull fans basically taking the pee, saying we're the worse side seen at KCOM this season etc, says it all. Hull 

I'd rather be a Wednesday fan supporting a loosing Wednesday side any day over being a Hull Tiger though. 

1 hour ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

You should try living in the area, I'm tempted to stay at home till next season.

Didn't realise you lot in Sheffield were all so soft fluffy and fragile and needed wrapping in cotton wool 24/7

Poor lambs.

...still cant believe any of you don't get why we do the mauled by the tigers thing?

Arent any of you old enough to be at games in the 80's in a mob to be taunted with a camp Everard type voice "you're hard...you're hard..."?

same kind of thing.

because its so self depreciating camp limp or wanky its effect at winding opposition fans up is even better.

being taunted because you are getting hammered is bad enough.

but having it done in such a wanky hammy way is worse,

the fact we are all laughing and not taking the chant seriously one iota yet it still has an effect and maybe even more effect is just so funny

don't you realise we know it looks exactly like what, in days before, would have been described as gay? (in a derogatory fashion)

Cant remember who it was but they were giving us a drubbing at home and started singing "your getting mauled by the (insert their teams nickname) complete with pawing actions

it didn't fit at all but it shut us up and made us feel inadequate.

It would be nearly the same if you lot, when 3-0 up or similar, started singing "you're getting shat on by the owls"  and wiggling your arses giggling inanely but not giving a throw how immature or stupid you look because your team is flipping 3-0 up!!!! and who gives a throw what anyone thinks!!!!

although that analogy, I admit, would be a bit too over the top or far fetched,  as I cant see you being 3-0 up for a very long time ….

Edited by hullite
spelling
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, hullite said:

Didn't realise you lot in Sheffield were all so soft fluffy and fragile and needed wrapping in cotton wool 24/7

Poor lambs.

...still cant believe any of you don't get why we do the mauled by the tigers thing?

Arent any of you old enough to be at games in the 80's in a mob to be taunted with a camp Everard type voice "you're hard...you're hard..."?

same kind of thing.

because its so self depreciating camp limp or wanky its effect at winding opposition fans up is even better.

the fact we are all laughing and not taking the chant seriously one iota yet it still has an effect and maybe even more effect is just so funny

don't you realise we know it looks exactly like what, in days before, would have been described as gay? (in a derogatory fashion)

Cant remember who it was but they were giving us a drubbing at home and started singing "your getting mauled by the (insert their teams nickname) complete with pawing actions

It would be nearly the same if you lot, when 3-0 up or similar, started singing "you're getting shat on by the owls"  and wiggling your arses giggling inanely but not giving a throw how immature or stupid you look because your team is flipping 3-0 up!!!! and who gives a throw what anyone thinks!!!!

although that analogy, I admit, would be a bit too over the top or far fetched,  as I cant see you being 3-0 up for a very long time ….

No your right we dont get it. 

Its almost something that you started on purpose, thinking that'll be cool. Then everyone, started laughing at you. So everyone went, quick its a self deprecating thing. Then we all just carried on laughing. 

Look we get that you want  rivalry, but lets be honest, we dont really care about Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. So how do i put this. Please stop stalking us. We are flattered. So nah. 

Like Huddersfield, your a bit plastic and nobody really cares about you, outside your town. (sorry i know that hurts). 

We just dont care, soz. 

Ps that tiger thing you do is rubbish. 

Pps next time you go to Wembley, sell some tickets. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, SupremeOwl said:

They're the worst fan base I've ever seen, that following to Wembley was embarassing.

Still, they've got their preferred sport of rugby when it all goes t!ts up for them. lol 

Lol.

The first time i saw somebody in a Hull City shirt that day was when the players came out.

• Haha 7

wmb dont worry because its absolutely brilliant,

at the end of the day football is about winning  and to do it over a team whos fans have such a "massive bigger club than you "  makes victory so much sweeter.

To have history rewritten by Madogbob is hilarious. I remember the first time we did the mauling thing  I thought it was cringeworthy, and maybe did the second time. then I saw the reaction of opposition fans.

Tell me this Madogbob, today when our side was 3-0 up cruising and maybe even taking the wee wee a bit on the field how many of your fans in the ground were laughing at us when we were singing mauled by the tigers?

Come on, I though it was that funny you laugh at us?

So tell me how many inside the ground were laughing at us?

Try and work out why you weren't laughing and we were and that explains it.

You should be laughing at us and we should be embarrassed, but the roles are reversed. You are getting baited and being hooked and its so much fun seeing the reaction on here afterwards.

We do want rivalry but not with a club supported by so many big headed fans who think  just because you have more numbers and are massive (that's what we call you btw - the massive) you have a divine right for success and for the smaller clubs to bow down before you.

There are some decent fans on here, but there are loads who really do deserve the poo you are getting served up by your side atm and I'm just here briefly to enjoy it.

I only came on here 2 yrs ago to explain why we didn't sell our Wembley allocation but found that some of you are that touchy it was hard not to keep poking you with a stick.

Think I'll stick around to watch the hissy fits and hand wringing the moment Brucey doesn't have you winning every game 3-0.

I mean some on here are itching to call for his head before he's even started the job.

gtg my wrists are sore from all the mauling we did today......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, hullite said:

Poor lambs.

same kind of thing.

I've never seen an opposing fan go to such lengths on here. You must have been waiting for this day all your life. 

Whatever happens on the pitch, at  least we don't have to live in Hull.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, hullite said:

wmb dont worry because its absolutely brilliant,

at the end of the day football is about winning  and to do it over a team whos fans have such a "massive bigger club than you "  makes victory so much sweeter.

To have history rewritten by Madogbob is hilarious. I remember the first time we did the mauling thing  I thought it was cringeworthy, and maybe did the second time. then I saw the reaction of opposition fans.

Tell me this Madogbob, today when our side was 3-0 up cruising and maybe even taking the wee wee a bit on the field how many of your fans in the ground were laughing at us when we were singing mauled by the tigers?

Come on, I though it was that funny you laugh at us?

So tell me how many inside the ground were laughing at us?

Try and work out why you weren't laughing and we were and that explains it.

You should be laughing at us and we should be embarrassed, but the roles are reversed. You are getting baited and being hooked and its so much fun seeing the reaction on here afterwards.

We do want rivalry but not with a club supported by so many big headed fans who think  just because you have more numbers and are massive (that's what we call you btw - the massive) you have a divine right for success and for the smaller clubs to bow down before you.

There are some decent fans on here, but there are loads who really do deserve the poo you are getting served up by your side atm and I'm just here briefly to enjoy it.

I only came on here 2 yrs ago to explain why we didn't sell our Wembley allocation but found that some of you are that touchy it was hard not to keep poking you with a stick.

Think I'll stick around to watch the hissy fits and hand wringing the moment Brucey doesn't have you winning every game 3-0.

I mean some on here are itching to call for his head before he's even started the job.

gtg my wrists are sore from all the mauling we did today......

You massive gay tail 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3