Fans Today

4 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

Ok I'll probably get negged to bits but our vocal support today was cr@p. We get loads of plaudits on here bigging our away following up but we were poor today. I know we didn't have much to cheer about but it was flat from the get go.

You write in the same way a Phillips screwdriver would obviously if it could

Don't agree with OP based on watching us on iFollow, our fans made a lot of noise throughout most of the first half, yes conceding that goal on the stroke of half time dampened everyone's enthusiasm a bit but the fans certainly put in a lot better performance than our players!

2 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Don't agree with OP based on watching us on iFollow, our fans made a lot of noise throughout most of the first half, yes conceding that goal on the stroke of half time dampened everyone's enthusiasm a bit but the fans certainly put in a lot better performance than our players!

In fairness mate you're probably right. I did post after a few too many beers last night but felt so let down by the whole experience yesterday. UTO.

9 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

In fairness mate you're probably right. I did post after a few too many beers last night but felt so let down by the whole experience yesterday. UTO.

I was there mate and it was a truly pathetic performance. Really disappointing. It’s a wake up call to all of us as we aren’t a good side and certainly not as good as some make out on here. Clearout required.

57 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

It was a sheeite day for sure. Really want to see the back of displays like that. UTO.

Edited by MrsHall

watching Wednesday for the past 2 years has been painful , yesterday a bunch of slow players hardly crossed the half way line , not a shot on goal all game(even burton had a few plus corners when they lost 9-0) and 1 corner! so im sorry I nor anyone else was full of excitement , it was even totally flat on concourses at half time normally smoke bombs and drunken fans but nothing . we must be without a doubt the most boring team in the championship to watch at the min. only consolation is if jos was still here we would have lost 6-0 and now be in the bottom 3 

12 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

And what happened to a bit of vocal support from the kick off ? Maybe the support or lack of it gets to the team.

And maybe lack of performance and effort from the team has finally got to the supporters.

CC lost the support of the players and they withdrew their labour with the resulting lack of performance and points. They eventually achieved their aim and got him the sack.

Performance and points improved temporarily under Jos until they decided that they didn't like him either, so they withdrew their labour again, with the same result.

Performance and effort returned to acceptable levels under Lee Bullen (who they knew and liked), but have nose dived again under new management.

The players should recognise that they have a responsibility, both to the Chairman who pays their wages and the supporters, to give of their best at all times no matter who is in charge.