its the managers fault apparently

Guest Theboylangers
3 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Well congratulations, you all got what you asked for. A British manager who likes to keep it tight, hit long balls and refuse to attack...

I don't recall anyone asking for that. 

Feel free to point me to the evidence. 

2 hours ago, Hitcat said:

He's never been a forward thinking coach. What makes you think he's going to start now?

Progressive thinking such as getting sides promoted from this league is what he is about. Nobody knows the league better than Steve Bruce and he is one of the best appointments we could have made. 

Lets face facts the last permanent manger we had was a complete failure and completely out of his depth. Bruce has been there, seen it and done it in this league. 

Hopefully he will see what we need to do in the transfer market and trade to facilitate any players we require.

11 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

How do you expect him to score without any service? You answered your own point with the stats. 

He is like a statue like nuhiu better but aint got a yard of pace. We are dreadful ,still paying for carlos's dreadful transfer buisness. We are awful to watch ,id like a refund for going to watch it in hull. 

13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bullen was true to his word. The team played as he said they were going to play.  I don't know what the situation is with the new assistants. 

Whether they are asking the players to do something different I don't know. But we're definitely seeing something different.

Said the other week I worried the Jos/Bullen/Agnew/Bruce picking the team wouldn't confuse the players too much.

Start to wonder if it is effecting them.

bull.png.5b227376a85040cbf264f5ebdecb8008.png

Confuse the players? 

Oh come on now. 

At what point are you going blame the players? 

15 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

What was you watching. KW was bad but hutch was worse. Worst players on the pitch today

Errr, no they weren't. If you think Reach, Matias or Lee were better than these 2 then well, I'll just leave it there. Its a game of opinions after all and i don't really want to enter an argument over which of our players was the shittiest.

13 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness the first 3 games they BOTH played back in the side were Preston (who were in form at the time), Boro (chasing automatic promotion) and Birmingham (who were bang on form).

We got 7 point from those games out of a possible 9.

As for today, were it not for Westwood we’d have been 3 or 4 nil down by half time.

Agreed, his timewasting in the first half prevented hull creating more chances. lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Southside Owl said:

We don't have the right mix of players, ok everyone keeps saying that we have a talented squad etc but I think we have some talented individual players but who don't gell with one another..It seems like we have been saying they are great just to keep their confidence up...and our hopefulness..times like this makes me think Jos knew they couldn't cut it so went for youth and a passing continental approach to build a team...never mind the financial situation. never mind the injuries...but ultimately  failed miserably in gaining results in time...and also being complete drivel to watch as a fan....Bruce has certainly got his work cut out...motivating them to work as a team would be a start..then if no improvement ...moving a lot of them on..., it will be interesting to see how each one performs in other set ups..it would have been so much better that Bruce have started immediately...now his job is going to be made harder...Agnew talks the talk and comes over well, but him saying when asked , I don't understand it..doesn't inspire me with confidence..he is paid to know or at least have an idea...having a confident feeling in a training sesh is what ?! ..anyhow if we do beat Luton and win our next championship match , .then we might be able to forget shiiite days like this...

He probably wouldnt want to say in public what he thought was the problem yesterday tbh.

5 minutes ago, Brommers said:

He probably wouldnt want to say in public what he thought was the problem yesterday tbh.

Ok let's hope he is finding out and being cautious going public...yep nobody wants a public humiliation/criticism of individual players.. groups of players or whatever the hell is wrong at the club.....I was just expecting a few more sterner , concerned non-verbals....I had enough of bemused looks with Jos....has to be said the day after I am feeling less harsh in my opinions, ..the new management team has only still had two games, I think we all know whatever the problems are it's going to be long road back to improvement....welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Mr Bruce and co..

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

He is like a statue like nuhiu better but aint got a yard of pace. We are dreadful ,still paying for carlos's dreadful transfer buisness. We are awful to watch ,id like a refund for going to watch it in hull. 

I cannot believe you have just put Fletcher and Nuhiu in the same sentence. Fletcher makes intelligent runs all game and is a nightmare for defenders to mark. Yesterday he had no service apart from balls coming down with snow on them. What do you expect him to do? (which was what i asked you earlier). 

I choose to pay my money to support my club so would never dream of asking for a refund. I will moan about performances like anyone else, but remember that decision to go is yours.