its the managers fault apparently

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

Id settle for stopping up n losing this sack of sh@t in the summer. And please celtic takr the waste of space fletcher 2 35k a week your having a laugh.poss the worst ever display 

1 corner n zero shots. Burton did better n lost 9-0

How do you expect him to score without any service? You answered your own point with the stats. 

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

If that was true that would be an awful attitude from the players and another reason why i would want them to hurry up and f**k off.

If the players are not turning up under Agnew it ain't a promising future considering they're all gonna be working wi him when the messiah arrives. :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

can we start blaming these overrated sack of Sh!t players stealing a wage now ,instead of the coaches/managers

Only Ipswich have conceded more goals than us this season  ( 46 to our 45 ) and only four teams have scored less than us. Im surprised we are nine points clear of the relegation zone. 

Edited by S36 OWL

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness since they’ve come back into the team we’ve lost 1 match out of our last 6, a marked improvement on our form prior to them being recalled.

In fairness that's the first game since they came back that we have been under any sustained pressure and we again concede. If that was Dawson and Joey there would have been a 20 page thread dissecting every thing they had done and saying how bad they were. Whats the difference? 

Guest Willow Owl
9 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

If the players are not turning up under Agnew it ain't a promising future considering they're all gonna be working wi him when the messiah arrives. :duntmatter:

2 games in and already it starts. 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Bannan has consistently been the only player who performs to a decent standard regularly, and actually looks like he gives a flyer...Even when Bannan has a bad game he performs better than at least 8 of the other f.ookers...week in week out..

Look at the seaon as a whole..its been miserable, but I cannot think of ONE player who has been as consistent as Barry Bannan

IMO Bannan is part of the problem. Sits too deep which brings the opposition onto us and then has no physical presence. Good player don't get me wrong but I feel he is more effective as a  number 10

2 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Well congratulations, you all got what you asked for. A British manager who likes to keep it tight, hit long balls and refuse to attack...

Yes and when he takes full charge in February I am sure he will be more forward thinking and have more charisma than the Dutch plank we have sent packing.

10 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

In fairness that's the first game since they came back that we have been under any sustained pressure and we again concede. If that was Dawson and Joey there would have been a 20 page thread dissecting every thing they had done and saying how bad they were. Whats the difference? 

In fairness the first 3 games they BOTH played back in the side were Preston (who were in form at the time), Boro (chasing automatic promotion) and Birmingham (who were bang on form).

We got 7 point from those games out of a possible 9.

As for today, were it not for Westwood we’d have been 3 or 4 nil down by half time.

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

can we start blaming these overrated sack of Sh!t players stealing a wage now ,instead of the coaches/managers

It may have escaped your attention but we don’t actually have a manager, first team coach or whatever you want to call him at the moment. 

What we do have is 3 blokes who will probably never manage at a significant level in their lives. 

The current situation is a huge mistake by both the club and Steve Bruce. If he wasn’t coming until February then neither should his minions. 

9 minutes ago, Prince said:

Yes and when he takes full charge in February I am sure he will be more forward thinking and have more charisma than the Dutch plank we have sent packing.

He's never been a forward thinking coach. What makes you think he's going to start now?

Guest Willow Owl
9 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness the first 3 games they BOTH played back in the side were Preston (who were in form at the time), Boro (chasing automatic promotion) and Birmingham (who were bang on form).

We got 7 point from those games out of a possible 9.

As for today, were it not for Westwood we’d have been 3 or 4 nil down by half time.

How many saves did he have to make against a very poor injury ravaged 10 man Preston? 

Middlesbrough were bang out of form at home and we were rarely troubled (although great result). 

Birmingham was the best we have played for a long time and again we were never put under pressure.

How many times has Dawson done the same? Keeping us in games but then  having his every performance dissected on here. 

2 hours ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Ge’oer. Poor touch? Do you go to the games or have a gallon of ale and sit at the back of the kop, where you can’t see?

A prem club will make an offer for Reach if they haven’t already. He’s got a great touch and is a top player.

Even the best have patches if poor form.

If what I read is right, we’ve a big pay day if we beat Luton on Tuesday. Do you not think the chairman and his coaching staff are aware of this and placing more importance on tuesday’s game? We’re not going up or down, so why bust a gut or get injured today? 

Hi Adam.

If Dawson had played today and got his arse out of the way of that shot for their 3rd goal th Westwood wetters would be in meltdown on here.....same for his superman impression in the second half that he ended up getting away with

And anyway, apparently it's not down to shot stopping (or not as th case may be) ....you only keep clean sheets by shouting at your defenders......did he have la sore throats today?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Jos got sacked cos he wouldn't play some of our better players..He got himself sacked through sheer bloody stubborness....

Bullen knew that...He changed it immediately....

Now we have someone who took it away from Bullen to "Play with it for a f.ookin' fortnight" and doesn't seem to know how it works.

The regime should have started at the same time...the same time as Steve bruce starts...Its obviously a system they believe brings some success because of the parts each "Steve" plays in the system.

If you take Steve Agnew in isolation, as a manager of a football team..waddya get...?

This afternoon apparently

We don't have the right mix of players, ok everyone keeps saying that we have a talented squad etc but I think we have some talented individual players but who don't gell with one another..It seems like we have been saying they are great just to keep their confidence up...and our hopefulness..times like this makes me think Jos knew they couldn't cut it so went for youth and a passing continental approach to build a team...never mind the financial situation. never mind the injuries...but ultimately  failed miserably in gaining results in time...and also being complete drivel to watch as a fan....Bruce has certainly got his work cut out...motivating them to work as a team would be a start..then if no improvement ...moving a lot of them on..., it will be interesting to see how each one performs in other set ups..it would have been so much better that Bruce have started immediately...now his job is going to be made harder...Agnew talks the talk and comes over well, but him saying when asked , I don't understand it..doesn't inspire me with confidence..he is paid to know or at least have an idea...having a confident feeling in a training sesh is what ?! ..anyhow if we do beat Luton and win our next championship match , .then we might be able to forget shiiite days like this...