its the managers fault apparently

Some of our fans talk some real bulls**t on hear. Its the players to blame for today no one else.if you dont turn up against any team in this league you will lose.i for one cant wait till the summer to get rid of the out contract players, if someone want reach for £10+ then sell and lets start again

29 minutes ago, Owlthekop said:

I’ll start with Adam Reach, by far the most over rated player in the Wednesday squad. Offers nothing. Scored a few screamers which, as has happened since he came here, most attempts end up in row Z or the corner flag. No pace, can’t skin a man, first touch atrocious and hasn’t the ability to change a game. If we got our 5 mil back, I’d snap which ever puddins hand off that could only be arsed to watch You Tube goals

Ge’oer. Poor touch? Do you go to the games or have a gallon of ale and sit at the back of the kop, where you can’t see?

A prem club will make an offer for Reach if they haven’t already. He’s got a great touch and is a top player.

Even the best have patches if poor form.

If what I read is right, we’ve a big pay day if we beat Luton on Tuesday. Do you not think the chairman and his coaching staff are aware of this and placing more importance on tuesday’s game? We’re not going up or down, so why bust a gut or get injured today? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

What was you watching. KW was bad but hutch was worse. Worst players on the pitch today

Dont be stupid. No one played well but they were two of the better ones in a terrible all round team performance 

Edited by SS Owl

6 minutes ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Ge’oer. Poor touch? Do you go to the games or have a gallon of ale and sit at the back of the kop, where you can’t see?

A prem club will make an offer for Reach if they haven’t already. He’s got a great touch and is a top player.

Even the best have patches if poor form.

If what I read is right, we’ve a big pay day if we beat Luton on Tuesday. Do you not think the chairman and his coaching staff are aware of this and placing more importance on tuesday’s game? We’re not going up or down, so why bust a gut or get injured today? 

Difficult to believe they went easy today to save themselves for Luton. I understand there was little drive last week against Luton and little attacking play. Could be demoralised by Bullen being sidelined. Maybe they were playing for him to get the job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Id settle for stopping up n losing this sack of sh@t in the summer. And please celtic takr the waste of space fletcher 2 35k a week your having a laugh.poss the worst ever display 

1 corner n zero shots. Burton did better n lost 9-0

Fletcher would be v good in Scottish football

50 minutes ago, Owlthekop said:

I’ll start with Adam Reach, by far the most over rated player in the Wednesday squad. Offers nothing. Scored a few screamers which, as has happened since he came here, most attempts end up in row Z or the corner flag. No pace, can’t skin a man, first touch atrocious and hasn’t the ability to change a game. If we got our 5 mil back, I’d snap which ever puddins hand off that could only be arsed to watch You Tube goals

You sir are clueless

Why don't they want to play for us? Maybe they don't like Agnew and wanted Bullen to stay on.. It happens in the work place if new boss comes in. Hope Bruce has his magic wand at hand cos if results don't improve before he takes over the with coaching staff in charge that will work with them it don't bode well. 

Edited by S1Owl

22 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Jos got sacked cos he wouldn't play some of our better players..He got himself sacked through sheer bloody stubborness....

Bullen knew that...He changed it immediately....

Now we have someone who took it away from Bullen to "Play with it for a f.ookin' fortnight" and doesn't seem to know how it works.

The regime should have started at the same time...the same time as Steve bruce starts...Its obviously a system they believe brings some success because of the parts each "Steve" plays in the system.

If you take Steve Agnew in isolation, as a manager of a football team..waddya get...?

This afternoon apparently

Can't wait for a complete and utter refresh of this squad

Many with a losers mentality, many not good enough, many simply can't be arsed

Cash in I'd say. Even likes of Bannan should not be exempt from the cull

Just now, Hack-Abusi said:

Can't wait for a complete and utter refresh of this squad

Many with a losers mentality, many not good enough, many simply can't be arsed

Cash in I'd say. Even likes of Bannan should not be exempt from the cull

Bannan has consistently been the only player who performs to a decent standard regularly, and actually looks like he gives a flyer...Even when Bannan has a bad game he performs better than at least 8 of the other f.ookers...week in week out..

Look at the seaon as a whole..its been miserable, but I cannot think of ONE player who has been as consistent as Barry Bannan

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Bannan has consistently been the only player who performs to a decent standard regularly, and actually looks like he gives a flyer...Even when Bannan has a bad game he performs better than at least 8 of the other f.ookers...week in week out..

Look at the seaon as a whole..its been miserable, but I cannot think of ONE player who has been as consistent as Barry Bannan

Totally agree, bannan is the most consistent performer we have. Least of the problems we have. 

16 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Why don't they want to play for us? Maybe they don't like Agnew and wanted Bullen to stay on.. It happens in the work place if new boss comes in. Hope Bruce has his magic wand at hand cos if results don't improve before he takes over the with coaching staff in charge that will work with them it don't bode well. 

If that was true that would be an awful attitude from the players and another reason why i would want them to hurry up and f**k off.

Edited by s6 owl

8 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

If that was true that would be an awful attitude from the players and another reason why i would want them to hurry up and f**k off.

Understandable if Bullen listened to the players, changed the team and the approach, things went well and players showed their appreciation to him on screen......then he gets sidelined for two backroom boys ( not for the new boss) who to be fair have huddled in the stand making notes ...but change things back to being more defensive and momentum is lost.