its the managers fault apparently

10 minutes ago, Owlthekop said:

I’ll start with Adam Reach, by far the most over rated player in the Wednesday squad. Offers nothing. Scored a few screamers which, as has happened since he came here, most attempts end up in row Z or the corner flag. No pace, can’t skin a man, first touch atrocious and hasn’t the ability to change a game. If we got our 5 mil back, I’d snap which ever puddins hand off that could only be arsed to watch You Tube goals

poor today but you are overreacting with him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Simular side to what Bullen was picking....

...but very different intent.

Thats whats annoying mate...same ingredients and the potatoes taste like sheeite this week.

Whats the problem?

The players?

Surely its the tactics....

Its like Steve bruce has passed a vase to his kid and said

"You can look at it for a bit but don't drop the f.ookin' thi....Oh Christ!!!

• Haha 4

Just now, marcx666 said:

In no small part down to a change in tactics from Bullen

Probably a combination of the recalls and tactics as well as maintaining a settled back line.

Under Agnew we seem to have gone back to playing slow and boring football and have gone backwards.

Steve Bruce can’t arrive soon enough!!

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness since they’ve come back into the team we’ve lost 1 match out of our last 6, a marked improvement on our form prior to them being recalled.

True enough! Westwood didn’t put a foot wrong vs Luton.

But I’d suggest the past 6 games may be a bit early to judge the improvement. New manager bounce seems to have fizzled out just a bit. 

Again, I’m in no way trying to say it’s all their fault. Just today we looked equally as bad if not worse than any other game. 

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Probably a combination of the recalls and tactics as well as maintaining a settled back line.

Under Agnew we seem to have gone back to playing slow and boring football and have gone backwards.

Steve Bruce can’t arrive soon enough!!

Unless Agnew is implementing Steve Bruces tactics, then I'm dreading Feb 1st. It will be a more expensive Jos....

16 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Agreed.

Awful for almost 2 years. 

This is still basically the play off squad, its should have been broken up after the Huddersfield play off loss. DC and his refusal to sell players is partly to blame for this problem. 

Also , this is what happens when you hand sun standard players long contracts on massive wages. You cant get rid of them . 

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats whats annoying mate...same ingredients and the potatoes taste like sheeite this week.

Whats the problem?

The players?

Surely its the tactics....

Its like Steve bruce has passed a vase to his kid and said

"You can look at it for a bit but don't drop the f.ookin' thi....Oh Christ!!!

Bullen was true to his word. The team played as he said they were going to play.  I don't know what the situation is with the new assistants. 

Whether they are asking the players to do something different I don't know. But we're definitely seeing something different.

Said the other week I worried the Jos/Bullen/Agnew/Bruce picking the team wouldn't confuse the players too much.

Start to wonder if it is effecting them.

bull.png.5b227376a85040cbf264f5ebdecb8008.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Players got last manager sacked. Bullen got some results. And now it's back to normal. Time to sack the players

Jos got sacked cos he wouldn't play some of our better players..He got himself sacked through sheer bloody stubborness....

Bullen knew that...He changed it immediately....

Now we have someone who took it away from Bullen to "Play with it for a f.ookin' fortnight" and doesn't seem to know how it works.

The regime should have started at the same time...the same time as Steve bruce starts...Its obviously a system they believe brings some success because of the parts each "Steve" plays in the system.

If you take Steve Agnew in isolation, as a manager of a football team..waddya get...?

This afternoon apparently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Everyone played pretty poorly today but if you think Hutchinson played worse than matias fox reach you must have seen a different game

Fox was OK for him. Matias got a sweat on. Hutch did nothing. Reach was poor too. Hutch was a bit worse in my opinion. Its hard when they all play badly. 

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Jos got sacked cos he wouldn't play some of our better players..He got himself sacked through sheer bloody stubborness....

Bullen knew that...He changed it immediately....

Now we have someone who took it away from Bullen to "Play with it for a f.ookin' fortnight" and doesn't seem to know how it works.

The regime should have started at the same time...the same time as Steve bruce starts...Its obviously a system they believe brings some success because of the parts each "Steve" plays in the system.

If you take Steve Agnew in isolation, as a manager of a football team..waddya get...?

This afternoon apparently

Rubbish. They no better. There's the proof 

26 minutes ago, Owlthekop said:

I’ll start with Adam Reach, by far the most over rated player in the Wednesday squad. Offers nothing. Scored a few screamers which, as has happened since he came here, most attempts end up in row Z or the corner flag. No pace, can’t skin a man, first touch atrocious and hasn’t the ability to change a game. If we got our 5 mil back, I’d snap which ever puddins hand off that could only be arsed to watch You Tube goals

Bannan is more overrated, completely no end product. At least Reach scores goals