its the managers fault apparently

I’ll start with Adam Reach, by far the most over rated player in the Wednesday squad. Offers nothing. Scored a few screamers which, as has happened since he came here, most attempts end up in row Z or the corner flag. No pace, can’t skin a man, first touch atrocious and hasn’t the ability to change a game. If we got our 5 mil back, I’d snap which ever puddins hand off that could only be arsed to watch You Tube goals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Different msnagers/coaches, same disappointing outcome, only constant are the players.

Don't think the tactics today were very progressive, too defensive but that's an experienced team who should do better.

We're not playing the youngsters anymore, no excuses and that today is well below what most will accept from a player in a Wednesday shirt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

There , there ………..does that feel better ?...……………….been waiting 5 weeks to say that haven't you.

Not really no, just that was the main beating stick for our last coach and today with those two legends in the team we were equally as bad if not worse than in any game this season. 

But it let’s be clear, no one comes out of today with any credit. Those two were no better or worse than anyone else on the pitch and we were terrible from front to back. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

can we start blaming these overrated sack of Sh!t players stealing a wage now ,instead of the coaches/managers

Thats a air enough comment..but another one is...

What right has Agnew , given his record in management to pick the side and the tactics...He's a number 2 for a reason

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Said it a few times - but I will happily see the whole lot of them pi55 off in the summer. 

Living off a few past "glories". 

Who exactly? Because today hector was good. Palmer n Fox. Oh dear. Boyd oh dear. Win all Dave oh dear. No past glories there

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Said it a few times - but I will happily see the whole lot of them pi55 off in the summer. 

Living off a few past "glories". 

Yes, I've reached the same conclusion today. With the exception of Thorniley and maybe Penney, the entire squad should be up for sale or allowed to leave.

11 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

But with Westwood and Hutch in the team we’ll have character and confidence!! 

:picnic:

In fairness since they’ve come back into the team we’ve lost 1 match out of our last 6, a marked improvement on our form prior to them being recalled.

• Thanks 1