Can’t wait

Said in another thread that they're simply inconsistent, which is frustrating - should have beat West Brom and Birmingham and didn't but we played well.  They're not good enough to perform at high standards week in week out.

You're right though, we should look a totally different team next August, which will be exciting - whether they can be become consistent is another thing. 

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

You’re right in some ways

But this side, if setup correctly - can get a win today, but Agnew has set us up in the most anti football way possible

Weird

You give this group of players way to much credit.

Mentally weak, lacking in pace, poo in defence.

Three different coaching set ups have now struggled to get them playing with any kind of idea or plan for 18 months. I know it’s early days under Agnew and co but we’ve been dire today. 

The players need to take responsibility. Simply out of their depth some of them. Needs freshening up ASAP. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

You give this group of players way to much credit.

Mentally weak, lacking in pace, poo in defence.

Three different coaching set ups have now struggled to get them playing with any kind of idea or plan for 18 months. I know it’s early days under Agnew and co but we’ve been dire today. 

The players need to take responsibility. Simply out of their depth some of them. Needs freshening up ASAP. 

You mean apart from Bullen playing them in right areas and getting results over a different Christmas period? 

Not buying it I’m afraid - we have a team, good enough to beat this lot. Tactically we’re mismanaged yet again.

Just now, Animis said:

Said in another thread that they're simply inconsistent, which is frustrating - should have beat West Brom and Birmingham and didn't but we played well.  They're not good enough to perform at high standards week in week out.

You're right though, we should look a totally different team next August, which will be exciting - whether they can be become consistent is another thing. 

Played well. But still dropped points from winning positions, that’s poor, 1 of those games was with a 1 man advantage. Mentally fragile, can’t see a game out and don’t take our chances. 

• Like 1

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

You mean apart from Bullen playing them in right areas and getting results over a different Christmas period? 

Not buying it I’m afraid - we have a team, good enough to beat this lot. Tactically we’re mismanaged yet again.

Shock a club gets a bounce after a manager leaves. People got way ahead of themselves yet again. Bruce doesn’t know what he’s in for with this group of players.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Played well. But still dropped points from winning positions, that’s poor, 1 of those games was with a 1 man advantage. Mentally fragile, can’t see a game out and don’t take our chances. 

Yes it is frustrating - but we're not on our own in this league, which I appreciate isn't any consolation.

We just need this mob to claw out 52 or so points and then fec off.

Just now, SiJ said:

Let's be honest...this lot have been taking the pi55 now for a season and a half. 

Yeah, they got in the play offs a few years ago, but they've been dreadful for far too long now. 

They’re way too comfortable. No money to sign players for competition, younger players aren’t ready to take over, on very good wages.

I’d sell anyone of them including Reach and Bannan. 

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Honestly wouldn’t be arsed if a single one of them went. They had their chance and didn’t take it.

We need a complete rebuild. 

Been apparent for 18 months. The ingredients of a good consistent side are no longer there. We need a do-over. Got ourselves a decent gaffer. Let him work. Cull whoever doesn't fit the mould he wants. 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

They’re way too comfortable. No money to sign players for competition, younger players aren’t ready to take over, on very good wages.

I’d sell anyone of them including Reach and Bannan. 

Same. 

Happily see the back of all of them.