Hull City 3 : 0 The Wednesday OMDT

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Don't think many actually thought that...just a bit of hope.

I suppose though, taking stock is a reasonable excuse for being absolutely clueless again..

This season is a rite off . Long as we dont go down as looked likely under Jos I think next season will see lots of changes. The squad isnt good enough at present and the new manager is not in place. If things dont improve once he is settled in  then will be the time to complain.

1 hour ago, Anus said:

I'd agree that's probably better than seeing your lot trying to pack out Wembley again?

lol

But fair play you stuffed us today, and you can't knock the run you're on. I thought before I headed off today that it couldn't be any worse than that turgid 1-1 at our place in August, but it was. :sad:  We were both poor that day, and unlike us, you wouldn't have thought you were the same team.

13327558_10154287478041108_532806394116438639_n.jpg

tbf we got fed up of  Wembley  v Bristol city - record attendance for a play off final   and surely you can forgive us for not packing it out v your then small fry league one or was it league two neighbours? as we had one eye on the final v Arsenal.

Do you lot in Sheffield ever take notice of whats happening in the real world? Are you that stuck up yourselves you don't know the reason WHY we didn't show up v you?

Main reasons we didn't show up at Wembley, most fans didn't want to win it as is meant hanging onto our owners for longer, a lot of fans were already vowing never to go to a city game again whilst the owners were still in charge.

Hence lower attendances now in the championship against 3 of Yorkshires biggest clubs than a decade ago in  div 4 against teams like Boston Kidderminster and Macclesfield.

Its not as drastic as Blackpools attempts to send signals because due to the fact that we've never won owt a lot of fans find it hard to stop going as times have been relatively quite good.

Even our last season in the prem with players like Andy Robertson harry maguire tom huddlestone jake Livermore Robert Snodgrass fans were stopping going due to our fuckwit owners.

but never mind keep posting those images

in fact I might join you

Edited by hullite
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hullite said:

tbf we got fed up of  Wembley  v Bristol city - record attendance for a play off final   and surely you can forgive us for not packing it out v your then small fry league one or was it league two neighbours? as we had one eye on the final v Arsenal.

Do you lot in Sheffield ever take notice of whats happening in the real world? Are you that stuck up yourselves you don't know the reason WHY we didn't show up v you?

Main reasons we didn't show up at Wembley, most fans didn't want to win it as is meant hanging onto our owners for longer, a lot of fans were already vowing never to go to a city game again whilst the owners were still in charge.

Hence lower attendances now in the championship against 3 of Yorkshires biggest clubs than a decade ago in  div 4 against teams like Boston Kidderminster and Macclesfield.

Its not as drastic as Blackpools attempts to send signals because due to the fact that we've never won owt a lot of fans find it hard to stop going as times have been relatively quite good.

Even our last season in the prem with players like Andy Robertson harry maguire tom huddlestone jake Livermore Robert Snodgrass fans were stopping going due to our fuckwit owners.

but never mind keep posting those images

in fact I might join you

Calm down, love, was just a joke. Did you run out of reading before I complimented the progress you've shown this season.

:carlosswfc:

Edited by Anus

ok sorry!!

just a bit hyper after yet another win with decent football to boot,

you lot should look at how we've changed in the space of 3 months from a bottom two side full of rubbish lazy clueless players going nowhere but league 1 and then loads of hard work belief and the same Adkins magic that worked at Southampton and we are unrecognisable.

Maybe Brucey can kickstart your season?

There's always a team that comes from nowhere to not only clinch a play off spot but triumph at wembley, we did it 10 yrs ago from 15th, Fulham did it last year .

Be interesting as an obvious big admirer of Brucey to see how he does at your place. I reckon he could be the right man in the right place at the right time,

Again.

Only doubt is that he walked out on us despite winning promotion to the prem,  largely due to lack of funds for players.

Ring any bells?

I never really get the "where we're you at Wembley" chant

a) because the odds are that those at the game today (or any other run of the mill league game) would have been at Wembley

but mainly b) because we lost....why would you want to bring it up...iyes our following was great but I'd rather have tuned up with 300 and won the bloody thing

im also dissapointed in Hull for not having a decent response chant that makes point b

13 hours ago, hullite said:

ok sorry!!

just a bit hyper after yet another win with decent football to boot,

you lot should look at how we've changed in the space of 3 months from a bottom two side full of rubbish lazy clueless players going nowhere but league 1 and then loads of hard work belief and the same Adkins magic that worked at Southampton and we are unrecognisable.

Maybe Brucey can kickstart your season?

There's always a team that comes from nowhere to not only clinch a play off spot but triumph at wembley, we did it 10 yrs ago from 15th, Fulham did it last year .

Be interesting as an obvious big admirer of Brucey to see how he does at your place. I reckon he could be the right man in the right place at the right time,

Again.

Only doubt is that he walked out on us despite winning promotion to the prem,  largely due to lack of funds for players.

Ring any bells?

Be interesting to see if you manage to keep hold of Bowen. Lose him and you could well find that this run you're on soon comes to a stop.

Might be worth being humble for January at least.