Lord Snooty

Hull City 3 : 0 The Wednesday OMDT

10 minutes ago, striker said:

Was quite optimistic after the press conference, talks a good game but performances on the pitch are dogshit.

Gave them the benefit of the doubt v Luton due to fatigue following the Christmas fixtures, but this is a long way from being anywhere near good enough.

Pressure will start building as results get worse towards Bruce's start date in February.

Agnew's record at Boro was terrible. I'm not surprised at all.

Such a disappointing game from an experienced team. No quality, no pace, no attacking intent..... this is far from the first time, these type of performances being the norm for most of the last two seasons.

Needs a major overhaul of players, very few of the current squad deserve to stay.

Edited by striker

Worked all week on getting more shots on target, well you would think that zero shots on target aint hard to beat ...Massive fail ! 

On the upside, 9 point gap over the bottom 3 and only one more league game before Bruce starts...I wouldn't be getting prepared for Chelsea away though.

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Looking at that league table is making me foooookin sick 

Don't look at it then! lol

Thing is for me, if Agnew's record is so poor, 7% win rate, then why are we giving him a whole month.  

Bullen should really have stayed on as caretaker manager until Bruce actually comes in.  

We really need to step it up on Tuesday night.  Play like we have today, then we will be out of the cup.  

• Agree 1

Absolute rubbish today. The sort of result and performance you would have expected under Jos. We need Bruce in ASAP. 

3 minutes ago, nilnil said:

Yes we can get rid of the entire squad after that shocker of a performance

I've always been ready to see most of them go anyway but we're probably going to have to wait until the summer for that.

Still, I do feel we have the right manager coming in to do it, it's just a shame he can't be with us right now as there is no way he would let them get away with that today.

Even more worrying is that is probably the best line up we could have named today and they performed like that. Disgraceful. 

• Agree 1

People keep saying to sell players, no one wants them! The club is in a mess, and another month to wait for a new manager, you couldn't make it up!

Of all the talk of defenders, I’d say the two biggest holes are the lack of a commanding Diame-style powerhouse and a traditional lightning quick winger. There’s never a threat in behind.

btw Matias is a poo footballer at this level

Wonder what the odds are for the current/new regime lasting the remainder of the season?

13 minutes ago, selbyowls said:

Whose going to decide who we buy or loan our current management team?

I would assume Bruce is in regular contact with DC ,as well as speaking to his contacts in the game during the window. 

Never in the game, really poor show today. Mr Bruce is certainly going to earn his £2m to get us out of this mess.

Just now, S36 OWL said:

I would assume Bruce is in regular contact with DC ,as well as speaking to his contacts in the game during the window. 

Doubt it. His mandate is probably do what you can with what you have this season and then there will be a magical treasure chest to buy players with in the summer. 

Just now, LifelongOwl said:

Never in the game, really poor show today. Mr Bruce is certainly going to earn his £2m to get us out of this mess.

And if he doesn’t he still gets a fat pay cheque. Beats grafting and working to pay the bills.

29 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

With Carlos at least you’ve got Two or three goals we just conceded Four or five goals

With jos at least had a couple of shots And also got the odd goal but still conceded 2 or 3

TBF didn’t we go a whole month with two shots on target under Carlos?