Hull City 3 : 0 The Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, nilnil said:

Yes we can get rid of the entire squad after that shocker of a performance

I've always been ready to see most of them go anyway but we're probably going to have to wait until the summer for that.

Still, I do feel we have the right manager coming in to do it, it's just a shame he can't be with us right now as there is no way he would let them get away with that today.

13 minutes ago, selbyowls said:

Whose going to decide who we buy or loan our current management team?

I would assume Bruce is in regular contact with DC ,as well as speaking to his contacts in the game during the window. 

Sat on the train waiting to leave and what a waste of a trip that was, we were flipping abysmal throughout.

The wingers were pathetic, they somehow managed to offer nothing going forward while also leaving the full backs horribly exposed. Our reliance on Bannan for creativity was totally exploited, Hull man marked him out of the game and Fletcher was left with no service at all.

The defence wasn’t as culpable as other parts of the team, but it’s still worth saying that the second and third goals were absolutely f***ing criminal.

Making the change from Bullen to Bruce might have made sense, but we’ve gone backwards with Agnew and Clemence. This is a result which clearly puts an end to the myth that a) we can make the play offs and b) that we can achieve anything without making major changes to the squad.

14 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Always up against it today. Hull are the form team in the championship. Won 7 out of last 8. Bad day at the office but this season is about taking stock. Those who thought playoffs were still on were deluded.

Don't think many actually thought that...just a bit of hope.

I suppose though, taking stock is a reasonable excuse for being absolutely clueless again..

Don't beat yourself up too much, you've just played a side on the best run of form for over 100 years and beating plus keeping clean sheets against all the top sides Norwich West Brom Leeds, and every time we go forward we almost EXPECT a goal. Surely you can remember when your team plays like that? the opposition don't stand a chance. Even when they play ok. Your lot didn't turn up today and your never gonna win games against form teams, It must be hard with no menacing gaffer hovering in the dressing room armed with teacups.

Maybe your players are saving themselves for another wembley appearance? Starting v Luton?

Promise not to gloat but 2nd to Bottom of the league end of November 

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate:2018-Dec-10/todate:2019-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/

and within 4 points of the play offs and everyone in Hull is saying sod that why not carry on the run and go for the auto spots? We've played the top sides and at times made them look silly.

Ok ignore the chest beating but bottom line, this season the championship standard is absolutely dire and it wouldn't take much of a run to get the feelgood factor back and next month everything could be roses, new manager Hollywood period etc.

Just make a point of beating the sides at the top for us wont you.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Westwood man of the match says it all imo. Only player that deserves any credit. 

Really?......I must admit he did well to get out of the way of their 3rd and his impression of superman at one cross was fairly spectacular......Hutchinson mom for me, if we must have one

50 minutes ago, hullite said:

within 4 points of the play offs and everyone in Hull is saying sod that why not carry on the run and go for the auto spots?

I'd agree that's probably better than seeing your lot trying to pack out Wembley again?

lol

But fair play you stuffed us today, and you can't knock the run you're on. I thought before I headed off today that it couldn't be any worse than that turgid 1-1 at our place in August, but it was. :sad:  We were both poor that day, and unlike us, you wouldn't have thought you were the same team.

13327558_10154287478041108_532806394116438639_n.jpg