Agnew on recruitment

Don’t actually think we need many changes. Will be quite happy with three, even two if that’s two new full backs. No point bringing players in on loan unless it’s with a view to signing in the summer, so that narrows it down straight away and any full transfers are going to be limited by finance, so it will be difficult to improve drastically on what we have. 

I think Bruce will get signings...... just not this transfer window.

I dont know why but part of me feels that Chansiri has something up his sleeve for next season. We just need to ride this season out and see what impact the new manager can have on the current team and then strengthen ready to go again next season,

Be surprised if there is much movement in the Jan transfer window. It is barely a month since we sacked our last manager, and our new manager was mooted. Since then, he hasn't been fully involved with the club himself, and am sure that, knowing his reputation as being his own man, any sale/buy would need his agreement. He has not had time to make his mind up for himself which of the current staff he wants and which he wants to keep, and more importantly, who he wants as replacement.

8 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I think Bruce will get signings...... just not this transfer window.

I dont know why but part of me feels that Chansiri has something up his sleeve for next season. We just need to ride this season out and see what impact the new manager can have on the current team and then strengthen ready to go again next season,

I posted similar last August 

This season is a slow drift down FFP creek 

Hopefully we can get a couple of £40k big hitter oars for next season Wangreh.png.7575705687da07fe6aed0966a645856f.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Don’t actually think we need many changes. Will be quite happy with three, even two if that’s two new full backs. No point bringing players in on loan unless it’s with a view to signing in the summer, so that narrows it down straight away and any full transfers are going to be limited by finance, so it will be difficult to improve drastically on what we have. 

Dominic Iorfa available on loan and is free in the summer, big, strong right back and an improvement on what we have, Wolves are happy for him to leave and if we get in now could be a steal of a signing for us.