Rhodes

20 minutes ago, The Claw said:

should have gone ya self :Chansiri:

Not all fans can attend, of course.

It seems odd to have had journalists there if the conversations aren't to be discussed in a public forum, but there you go.

If those who were lucky enough to be able to attend won't share what they know with fellow fans, then I suppose the vast majority of the fanbase will just be left in the dark on some matters.

• Like 2

My prediction is that we wont be able to give Rhodes away due to his wages.

I would try and give him a free transfer just to get him off the wage bill.

Disastrous signing,  he's lost whatever he had, the warning signs were there at Villa. As @Sonny said, you can't change your system to accommodate one terrible signing...we did our best for him..we did provide crosses and chances despite what some fans says..Rhodes was just never there on the end of them.

He'll be back next season, let's hope something miraculous happens and he becomes the player of 5 seasons ago. 

4 hours ago, Bannofan said:

My prediction is that we wont be able to give Rhodes away due to his wages.

I would try and give him a free transfer just to get him off the wage bill.

Disastrous signing,  he's lost whatever he had, the warning signs were there at Villa. As @Sonny said, you can't change your system to accommodate one terrible signing...we did our best for him..we did provide crosses and chances despite what some fans says..Rhodes was just never there on the end of them.

He'll be back next season, let's hope something miraculous happens and he becomes the player of 5 seasons ago. 

Sadly whatever pace he did have has gone - he looks like he’s running on treacle at times. 

Guest The Claw
15 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Not all fans can attend, of course.

It seems odd to have had journalists there if the conversations aren't to be discussed in a public forum, but there you go.

If those who were lucky enough to be able to attend won't share what they know with fellow fans, then I suppose the vast majority of the fanbase will just be left in the dark on some matters.

of course its my fault - get of your arse - simple

1 hour ago, The Claw said:

of course its my fault - get of your arse - simple

Due to the nature of these fans' forums, only a tiny fraction of our fanbase can attend each one - it seems many more wanted to go to the recent one but the Octagon pulling out scuppered that.

There will of course be many thousands more who'd quite like to attend a 7pm midweek meeting to chat about our football club but can't due to work, family or distance. Telling them to 'get off their arse' is hardly constructive.

If you know something that's relevant to the topic of Jordan Rhodes and would like to discuss it, then let's hear it. As it is, you're just making vague allusions to comments to which 99% of our fanbase won't have been party.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 1

Guest The Claw
34 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Due to the nature of these fans' forums, only a tiny fraction of our fanbase can attend each one - it seems many more wanted to go to the recent one but the Octagon pulling out scuppered that.

There will of course be many thousands more who'd quite like to attend a 7pm midweek meeting to chat about our football club but can't due to work, family or distance. Telling them to 'get off their arse' is hardly constructive.

If you know something that's relevant to the topic of Jordan Rhodes and would like to discuss it, then let's hear it. As it is, you're just making vague allusions to comments to which 99% of our fanbase won't have been party.

I say again - not my fault that 99% of our fan base was not there - I got tickets at the third attempt - there was plenty of spare seats too - seems you and they missed out by not trying to attend - ODEAR!

10 minutes ago, The Claw said:

I say again - not my fault that 99% of our fan base was not there - I got tickets at the third attempt - there was plenty of spare seats too - seems you and they missed out by not trying to attend - ODEAR!

So still refusing to pass any information on, cheers dude. In it together.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He knows f@ck all about Rhodes.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I could be p-ssin in the wind here but i think what "The Claw" is referring to is during the fans forum,Mr chairman alluded to a qoute attributed to Rhodes about the dressing room he is in now (norwich) being one of the best he's been involved in,this, Mr chairman thought was a dig at SWFC,he was about to go on a full on rant about it,but Katrien stopped him doing so,because the said qoute wasn't proven to be about him being unhappy at swfc.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The Claw said:

Nobody said it was your fault. We were discussing Jordan Rhodes, then you started off a discussion about what was said at the fans' forum...without telling us anything that was said at the fans' forum.

:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, jack whitham said:

He knows f@ck all about Rhodes.

There's always that possibility, I suppose.

24 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

I could be p-ssin in the wind here but i think what "The Claw" is referring to is during the fans forum,Mr chairman alluded to a qoute attributed to Rhodes about the dressing room he is in now (norwich) being one of the best he's been involved in,this, Mr chairman thought was a dig at SWFC,he was about to go on a full on rant about it,but Katrien stopped him doing so,because the said qoute wasn't proven to be about him being unhappy at swfc.

Surely it can't be that? That was reported by a few posters on here, so there'd be no need to be so secretive about it a month later, would there?

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Nobody said it was your fault. We were discussing Jordan Rhodes, then you started off a discussion about what was said at the fans' forum...without telling us anything that was said at the fans' forum.

There's always that possibility, I suppose.

Surely it can't be that? That was reported by a few posters on here, so there'd be no need to be so secretive about it a month later, would there?

Ask The Claw fella,he's the one thinkin/postin its some secret that "isn't his job" to reveal publically,despite the fact you've alluded to already being known.

19 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

Apparently he does not want to come back he was interviewed saying that he wants to stay with Norwich till the end of the season and beyond It’s alright slap in the face if you ask me

I think we will get over it 

42 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Ask The Claw fella,he's the one thinkin/postin its some secret that "isn't his job" to reveal publically,despite the fact you've alluded to already being known.

I'm not making the mistake of asking that chap anything again!

Could you imagine living with him?

Do you fancy fish for tea tonight, love?

Oooooooooh, I know a few things about fish that would shock you. You'd think twice about having fish for tea if you knew what I know.

Like what?

It's not my job to tell you.

Er, OK. But I spent quite a bit on it. Surely it'll be OK to eat? What's the worst that could happen?

Nope, not telling. It's not my fault you don't know.

• Haha 9