Sky Red Button fixtures.

9 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Which AV? My guess is it's a free one? I use Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and neither has an issue with that site.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/sheffield-wednesday/ is the best site for seeing if we're televised.

McAfee livesafe it's a paid one, I clicked the link earlier and it gave a me a warning it was a suspicious site and took me back here, just clicked it again and went straight through to the site :ghoulguy:

2 hours ago, s73owl said:

McAfee livesafe it's a paid one, I clicked the link earlier and it gave a me a warning it was a suspicious site and took me back here, just clicked it again and went straight through to the site :ghoulguy:

Yeah McAfee is crap these days as well, that and Norton's days of being decent AV ended about 20 years ago, living off the name nothing more.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Got the app for that too Grimmy

Eh? :)

7 minutes ago, keefdave said:

Get shut of Windows and use Linux, you won't need anti virus

Sure if you're living in 2003, these days there's loads of trojans/viruses/worms/malware and the like on Linux. The main reason you hear about it so much more on Windows is down to the install base of Windows systems compared to Linux systems (75% to 2%).