Trains to Hull

As most of you going have probably already figured out, the trains on Saturday are practically non-existent due to another strike (there’s only one train that will get you in before kick-off), so I’m looking at alternatives. 

It’s frazzling me head lol 

What’s my best bet; change at Leeds? 

I live in Hull and come to most home games on the train. Last time I changed at Leeds (going in the opposite direction), so yeah I would probably do that. Be prepared to have to stand next to the bogs with about 100 other people. 

At least all you fuuckers coming over can feel my pain for once, whilst I walk to the match from home like a boss lol

• Haha 8

46 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I think best bet will be change at Doncaster.

forget that there is only 1 train from Doncaster to hull and that's at 1248 if that aint running you miss the game. loads of trains to leeds 35-40 mins and regular trains to hull run every hour and take an hour I will be doing that . forget driving and hate coaches . 

1 hour ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

I live in Hull and come to most home games on the train. Last time I changed at Leeds (going in the opposite direction), so yeah I would probably do that. Be prepared to have to stand next to the bogs with about 100 other people. 

At least all you fuuckers coming over can feel my pain for once, whilst I walk to the match from home like a boss lol

But then you'll have to walk home, and you'll still be in Hull! lol

• Haha 6

Just not bothered...

It's tight and messy :picnic: but Sheffield-Doncaster-Selby-Hull:

12:10 ON TIME
Sheffield
Platform 1B
12:34 ON TIME
Doncaster
Platform 8 estimated

12:48 - 13:03
12:48 Doncaster