Average age of squad

Guest LittleG

Guest LittleG

I know I'll get shot down for mentioning this publication, but according to the Star we have the 13th highest average squad age in the division. Clubs like Middlesbro', Villa, Notts Forest, West Brom and, dare I say it, sheff utd all have squads with an higher average age. Makes you think

46 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I know I'll get shot down for mentioning this publication, but according to the Star we have the 13th highest average squad age in the division. Clubs like Middlesbro', Villa, Notts Forest, West Brom and, dare I say it, sheff utd all have squads with an higher average age. Makes you think

Way some guys go off on here, Wednesday have a team that would compete in the over 35's league! lol

Good to see the stats don't back that up!

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Way some guys go off on here, Wednesday have a team that would compete in the over 35's league! lol

Good to see the stats don't back that up!

I disagree. We wouldn't compete in the over 35's we'd get pasted every week.

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

age means nowt kidda,ability is what it's all about,just get out of this division then reap the rewards