Owl burns Madine shirt

13 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

What a loser ... and same to the Star for having this as a news article ...

Yep, if this is news god help us. Idiots chuffing everywhere.

tumblr_n06liiFYKS1tnn9uuo1_250.gif

Guest Theboylangers

Given a choice between Madine

and Defoe, the latter would be first choice all day long. 

Strange signing but they are a strange club with strange fans. 

James shield isn't even a blades fan which makes his articles even stranger. Must be getting some proper inside track info or thats what he's aiming for. 

The pig that madine punched can't be happy. Imagine if you'd called your kid Madine though as you were massive Wednesday fans and he was banging em in for fun, then a few years later he goes to prison then signs for the pigs. 

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

James shield isn't even a blades fan which makes his articles even stranger. Must be getting some proper inside track info or thats what he's aiming for. 

The pig that madine punched can't be happy. Imagine if you'd called your kid Madine though as you were massive Wednesday fans and he was banging em in for fun, then a few years later he goes to prison then signs for the pigs. 

Shields keeps United and Wilder sweet by printing his crap articles every week. 

He's always done it.

Earlier this year he tenously tried to link Gareth Southgates success with that of Chris Wilder finishing 10th. 

The bloke is an absolute ballbag. 

• Haha 2

Tbf the star haven’t had a decent sports reporter since Paul Thompson left a few years back. Unfortunately Radio Sheffield now seems to be following suit since the excellent Paul Walker and more recently Rob Staton went onto better things

5 hours ago, Tudders said:

Is it me, or do the Star seem to be trying to put massive spin on the Madine to United transfer? Making out that Madine wanted to play for United while he was still an Owl, Owls fans so disgusted by Madine’s ‘defection’ in choosing to go on loan to United,that they burn his shirt etc I personally don’t know any

Owls fans who are even the slightest bit angry!! It’s funny more than anything!

Its as though United have spoken to The Star and asked them to assist with pro Madine propaganda.

So desperate to sign for them 5 years ago that he put 2 of their fans in hospital. Who knows what he would have done then if he didnt like them.:tango:

6 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

This whole transfer is very odd and I feel reflects badly on united. If the boot was on the other foot I would be livid if we'd signed a player whose multiple convictions included punching a supporter not to mention calling one of the current playing staff a fat pig. One thing I don't get is that the star keep saying that he wanted to play for united back in our promotion season in 2012?? Still if he helps get them promoted he will be a hero! Unbelievable! 

Fits in beautifully at the blunts as they love a criminal or thug or two /10 in the side and wasn't surprised that "King Pig" warnocked himself A) signed him for Cardiff. 

B) Loaned them him. 

They'll love him just like ched, Morgan, brown, derry etc.