Owl burns Madine shirt

Once again the Star want to paint Wednesday in a poor light. That's the only story.

One things for sure the Goal Machine will score on his return to Hillsborough, just like Leon Clarke and all other ex Blades with an axe to grind (Che Adams) the latest in a long list.

I hope Bruce proves me wrong and makes sure Madine, Clark and the Fat little pig have quiet games.

Wilder probably thinks Madines wages are worth it just to play him at Hillsborough.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Once again the Star want to paint Wednesday in a poor light. That's the only story.

One things for sure the Goal Machine will score on his return to Hillsborough, just like Leon Clarke and all other ex Blades with an axe to grind (Che Adams) the latest in a long list.

I hope Bruce proves me wrong and makes sure Madine, Clark and the Fat little pig have quiet games.

Wilder probably thinks Madines wages are worth it just to play him at Hillsborough.

Early prediction but I don't think he'll play at Hillsborough.

Not bothered, Madine is a thug who can’t control his temper. If he wasn’t a footballer he’d have served a longer prison sentence by now than he did and then not be able to go back to earning stupid amounts of money. Where’s the justice in that!

Pigs like signing criminals so he’s more than welcome to go there! Wish him all the best, but I’d rather Wednesday be associated with pride and for our players to set good examples to the next generation.

Edited by abrodie2002

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My biggest concern with this story is that a Wednesday fan actually owns a shirt with Madine on the back. 

Yep complete shocker that someone would have the name of our Top Scorer in a Promotion Season, on their shirt.

It beggars belief.

:ghoulguy:

19 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

You've obviously not been on site in a while bud joiners don't carry hammers anymore, they invented something a decade or so ago called a nail gun bud lol

You can't beat old school though, you can't kneecap anybody with a nail gun :tango:

I was delighted when that absolutely bell sniff Madine left our club.

What level of intellect do you have to possess to 

A) Be a fan of Madine in the first place after him dragging our clubs name through the mud

B) Be upset about him joining Utd, which is hilarious  ( although Leon Clarke has shown us strange things can happen to players that were awful for us)