He's out of contract in the summer. I suspect we've already lined up the contract talks for April once he's into the final 3 months of his deal and we can talk to him. Don't see why we would pay a fee in Jan when we can potentially sign him for free in the summer.

Edited by Minton

4 hours ago, Minton said:

He's out of contract in the summer. I suspect we've already lined up the contract talks for April once he's into the final 3 months of his deal and we can talk to him. Don't see why we would pay a fee in Jan when we can potentially sign him for free in the summer.

Is he out of contract?

Hopefully we'll have something in place then to make him a permanent signing. Be a very good signing at this level considering his past transfer fee and experience. And only 26.

Gary Cahill and Lucas Piazon are out of contract and might be worth looking at.

21 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Is he out of contract?

Hopefully we'll have something in place then to make him a permanent signing. Be a very good signing at this level considering his past transfer fee and experience. And only 26.

Top Italian clubs looking at Piazon. Can’t see him signing permanently for us. 

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Is he out of contract?

I was under the impression it was due in the summer, but now I'm not so sure, may be next summer. Titties.

9 hours ago, Minton said:

Hectors contract with us is up in the summer but he is contracted to Chelsea until 30th June 2020. See the bottom of the picture.

Hector.png

• Thanks 1