CHELSEA AWAY - Fa Cup 4th round draw.

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

Luton vs. SWFC replay is going to be immense with that at stake. Wow.

As daft as it sounds, we'll be super motivated, as I can honestly see it being a day out the Chansiri family would love to make happen.

Think they'll be up for it more unfortunately.

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Agree, our fans complain about how bright the advertising boards are. Klopp smiling = 100000000 lumens. 

Klopps teeth, a billion lumens!

Edited by Mus

I’d love to go back to Chelsea with Wednesday, but I really can’t see us getting anything from Luton. Had to take some of my relatives from Russia to a Chelsea game last season (5 of us at £90 a pop) but obviously it’s not the same when not going with Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

So if we beat Luton it's a payday. Or is it? Will we actually make that much? 42k but not sure what they charge for tickets. Whatever it is though we might as well try our best to get there. 

Who gives a fizz. It’s potentially a great away day for us long suffering fans. 

Derby got 4000 for the League Cup earlier this season. 

The 15% rule doesn’t really apply if they can’t segregate. Reckon we could easily sell 6000 for a game like this. If we get through, just hope they don’t fanny about with it and move the kick off time/day. 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

So if we beat Luton it's a payday. Or is it? Will we actually make that much? 42k but not sure what they charge for tickets. Whatever it is though we might as well try our best to get there. 

They usually put special offers on for early round cup games... £30 :carlos:

Loadza money them West Ender's. 

Would have been more exciting a couple of years ago when we had a team that could at least cause a good side a few problems.  If we do play Chelsea we'll likely get a real hammering.  

Much better than the sort of ties we usually get though, big incentive to go to Luton and do what we should have done on Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think it's got a chance.

Apart from Arsenal Man Utd what other games will be on?

Arsenal v Man Utd 

Wimbledon v West Ham 

Millwall v Everton 

Palace v spurs

Man City v Burnley 

Accrington v saints  

i see ive been negged for thinking the  above ties might be seen as more interesting to neutrals. Fair enough 

Edited by Owls-Fan