CHELSEA AWAY - Fa Cup 4th round draw.

14 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Apparently both ourselves and Luton have asked for 6000 allocation so Chelsea are moving season ticket holders from affected areas.

Personally not sure we would shift 6000 for a terrestrially televised, evening kick off, Sunday game in London.

No, I don't think we would.  If it was earlier with more trains to get home then we'd take quite a few, with the novelty factor of playing at Chelsea for the first time in nearly 20 years but I doubt as many will go there for a late kickoff when it's on the BBC.

Annoyingly there's really no reason for it not to be an early kickoff as there aren't any being televised at lunchtime and surely it'd actually be better for the BBC to show Chelsea v us/Luton which isn't of great interest to anybody outside the clubs involved at 2pm on the Sunday rather than at peak time.

9 minutes ago, alanharper said:

No, I don't think we would.  If it was earlier with more trains to get home then we'd take quite a few, with the novelty factor of playing at Chelsea for the first time in nearly 20 years but I doubt as many will go there for a late kickoff when it's on the BBC.

Annoyingly there's really no reason for it not to be an early kickoff as there aren't any being televised at lunchtime and surely it'd actually be better for the BBC to show Chelsea v us/Luton which isn't of great interest to anybody outside the clubs involved at 2pm on the Sunday rather than at peak time.

It's instead of Antiques Roadshow. I've heard Abdi will be playing: we just need to get one of the valuers to put a price on him then we are sorted.

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

It's instead of Antiques Roadshow. I've heard Abdi will be playing: we just need to get one of the valuers to put a price on him then we are sorted.

It'd be the first time in the long and proud history of the programme that an expert has ever said on air "It's worth f**k all" 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Yeah me too...nearly

The tw@ts came from behind on the away end as well as on the pitch.

Escaped in a taxi with just a few scratches...reyt lucky

I honestly thought at the time, on the away end it was Owls fans doin' a conga...They charged straight from the back, in line straight through the middle...It was only when the punches started flying I realised no bugger was dancin'.

A really hairy trip back to the coaches, it was kicking off all over the place....

1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

Remember paying £25 for a ticket at the Bridge in the 90's.

If we get there be interesting to see what they would charge us now.

£30 adults & £15 juniors 

Ticket prices
Tickets for the FA Cup are priced at £30 for adults and £15 for seniors and juniors in all non-hospitality areas of the stadium.

On 08/01/2019 at 18:22, stevewhiterose said:

In seven visits to see us at Stamford Bridge, I never saw us lose. I remember Warhurst scoring a cracking volley in a 3-0 win.

Give me a shout if you're struggling for a ticket mate