CHELSEA AWAY - Fa Cup 4th round draw.

11 minutes ago, marconi said:

Can just see us now at Stamford Bridge.

The laboured lumbering runs from Nuihu

The trying to look busy Fletcher with the customary header over the bar.

The busy bee Pelupessy failing to put in one challenge all match.

The over hit crosses from Palmer

The silence from Dawson at the back

Fox playing catch up

Lees caught in the headlights

Fancy our chances.

Don't forget Hutch gets booked after 10 minutes and injured after 12.

Thanks for coming.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tudders said:

If we had won on Saturday, the time/space continuum would have been different,so we more likely than not, wouldn’t have drawn Chelsea.

Could have ended up with Swansea away or something!!:duntmatter:

You're correct. Could have cocked everything up. Maybe Utd would have beat Barnet instead for embarrassing themselves? lol

Edited by Birley Owl 1867
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

But he asked for the last time we beat a top tier team as a 2nd tier side, not the specific cup competition

I know. I can read.

Others mentioned the LC wins and I then clearly specified the last time we did it in the FA Cup, which was a surprisingly long time ago. 

Should be a good game now down at Kenilworth Road, lets not forget Luton have a big promotion battle v Sunderland away a few days before.

Wednesday should be well up for this, can remember lots of battles with Chelsea especially those Milk cup games in 84/85 but cant actually remember the last time we played them? Petrescu game perhaps?

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Should be a good game now down at Kenilworth Road, lets not forget Luton have a big promotion battle v Sunderland away a few days before.

Wednesday should be well up for this, can remember lots of battles with Chelsea especially those Milk cup games in 84/85 but cant actually remember the last time we played them? Petrescu game perhaps?

didn't we beat them 1-0 the season we got relegated in 2000 …..seem to recall we won with a pen 

40 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

So if we beat Luton it's a payday. Or is it? Will we actually make that much? 42k but not sure what they charge for tickets. Whatever it is though we might as well try our best to get there. 

Tickets vs Forest were £30 so should be a decent wedge if we get there. Half a million or something less after costs, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

It still bothers me that their keeper didn't get a red card...even thought we ended up winning. lol

that's right ,was a stonewall red …….hacked someone down as he was about to tap it in …...who was the keeper ? 

Done a bit of digging on the forest forum

Apparently they only received 3000 tickets after the two clubs agreed on a reduced allocation following police advice

London police had multiple other games on Saturday and didnt want a large away presence and asked both clubs to cooperate, which they did

As a comparison Norwich were given 6000 tickets at the same stage last year

Tickets will likely be £30